⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Order of Gash: A Guild Idea

kieranfoy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Kieran. I haven't read the thread for awhile. I tried to do pinhead. After a solid two hours of trying to get the voice right, I was not able to achieve it.

However I don't like turning up empty handed. So link to a rather talented Voice Actor.

Thanks, Slawter. I'll have a word with 'im.

Ok so i got the robes done right.

but is there anything else you'd like me to make... you mentioned a pie shop maybe a meat renderizer as a brutal weapon? kitchen knife? something cool like that ;)

Ok so i got the robes done right.

but is there anything else you'd like me to make... you mentioned a pie shop maybe a meat renderizer as a brutal weapon? kitchen knife? something cool like that ;)

Duuuude, l33, you rock! That is awesome! can't wait to get my grubby hands on dem puppies!

And... yeah, a butcher'sknife would be awesome. Something like this: http://www.roryconnerknives.com/wp-content...09/img_0302.JPG maybe?

XD i thought you'd say something like that but i did already make you... (Afetr finding the image) this before i went on holiday :)

Oooohhhhh, man!

Have you sold your soul to the devilf for talent, L33? 'cause that is one hot honey! Woof!

Cool i love it aswell it was such a super short amount of work but i think just by me being quick with getting the shape right and the blade to look sharp the texture fit perfectly ;)

even i cant wait to slice and dice some poor unsuspecting NPC with it :D maybe i might visit ulrich leyland >:D then get Glarthir to meet me behind that chapel and then stab him right in his paranoid little head :P

It's so annoying im on holiday and i'm loving it but theres another side of me that wants to just get these awesome weapons i've been making in game and try them out... its a really great feeling when you make an awesome weapon and get it ingame and it work perfectly :D it's like i just finished making the Dante's Inferno scythe and i wantedto try it but the minibus arrived i was like ahh! XD

Cool i love it aswell it was such a super short amount of work but i think just by me being quick with getting the shape right and the blade to look sharp the texture fit perfectly ;)

even i cant wait to slice and dice some poor unsuspecting NPC with it :D maybe i might visit ulrich leyland >:D then get Glarthir to meet me behind that chapel and then stab him right in his paranoid little head :P

Oh, yeah, man! Slaughter awaits!

;) well im glad you like it :thumbsup: soon as i get back i'll make an ESP for the robe and what have you so you can try them out but for now im just gonna pop into the spar (A shop just about 15 steps away from me :P) then get myself some snacks i still got 24 mins left ;)