⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Order of Gash: A Guild Idea

kieranfoy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@l33: Nothing, really, except that they're both gory movies I love. Really, it's just a tribute, the resemblance is an Easter Egg, nothing more. The idea of the quest is that the Todd-wannabe has angered the Order by claiming htat his 'art' of pain is greater than theirs.

@Slawter: Man, just having your name attachted lends me legitamcy, so I'm not complaing.

@Everyne: Well, I just got Shivering Isles, and the stuff it adds is just so usefull I can't believe it. So, here's my question: should I try my damndest to not use SI stuff, but probably wind incorporating it anyway, or just make the OoG Si-dependant and lose half my customer base?

Sorry that this has took a long time :P this is the UFF version of the robe as requested by kieran :)

The reason it's late is well i've been like... shall i do some modding today.. nah cba then i've ended up playing the 360 instead but i'll start geting back on track with modding :D

No its ripped muscle like the last one i made you can't see it aswell but it's a UFF version as requested by kieran like it says. obviously not for pinhead as he is male z ;P

Awesome work, L33.

And, yes, Pinhead will use it (I assume it will have a male mesh also, just like regular robes, yeah?). You see, you take it from him when you defeat him.

Anyway, it may not be exactly movie-accurate, but it looks awesome.

I love it, L33!

Yeah thanks kieran :thumbsup: i just tried my best :) but pinhead will use the original vrsion i made right? not the UFF mesh?

There'll be one be. Like most robes, it'll have a male and female mesh. The female mesh will be the UFF one you just osted, and the male one will be the original (I believe it was male).

If that's cool.