Mod Categories

Dark0ne

Does anyone know a mod so i can delete my spells ike in Morrowind? And also i used to have Morrowind but i cant find the esm. so i cant download Morroblivion travel :P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need more subcatagories for clothing.

Anyone else notice how it seems like 99% of clothing mods are either 'almot nothing' clothes, or crotch high skirts ?

Not that Im knocking it, it just makes finding stuff for roleplay harder

Recomended catagories for clothing:

Anime - If its based on anime or cartoons, it goes here

Sexy - If its designed to be a non setting fitting bit, like the aforementiond crotch high skirts, goes here.

Period - If it fits the period/setting, it goes here. IE: reasonable re-skins of stuff, or new additoons of clothing/armor that fits the period .

Modern - Modern clothing goes here, but only if its not a 'lol lets expose as much skin as possible' clothes mod.

Movie - Stuff from movies would go here

OR: at the very least, put the stuff that would go in the sexy catagory in a new 'sexy clothing' catagory so it doesnt clutter up the clothing catagory (once again, not knocking it, but it should be seperated).

• 2 weeks later...
I think we need more subcatagories for clothing.

Anyone else notice how it seems like 99% of clothing mods are either 'almot nothing' clothes, or crotch high skirts ?

Not that Im knocking it, it just makes finding stuff for roleplay harder

Recomended catagories for clothing:

Anime - If its based on anime or cartoons, it goes here

Sexy - If its designed to be a non setting fitting bit, like the aforementiond crotch high skirts, goes here.

Period - If it fits the period/setting, it goes here. IE: reasonable re-skins of stuff, or new additoons of clothing/armor that fits the period .

Modern - Modern clothing goes here, but only if its not a 'lol lets expose as much skin as possible' clothes mod.

Movie - Stuff from movies would go here

OR: at the very least, put the stuff that would go in the sexy catagory in a new 'sexy clothing' catagory so it doesnt clutter up the clothing catagory (once again, not knocking it, but it should be seperated).

I second this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mouse mentioned a vampires category, there are plenty of good, hard to find Vampire mods, so I was thinking a category for things like vampires and werewolves would be nice, or maybe even a tag for them.

I also think many people's suggestions could be solved by allowing you to search in categories using tags, an example would be searching in "clothing" with "lore-friendly" tag, while some one else could search for clothing with "adult-only" to find lingerie and such.