ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

The Master Of Zooz

Malchik

OOC> Actually I posted that you looked at the sword first but don't worry it won't matter when you see it.

On topic

The tavern chosen for your rendezvous - the Arms of Dohoti immediately opposite the city museum - is about as welcoming as anywhere else. There are a few patrons but they all seem sour and preoccupied. The barkeep serves you without warmth or conversation. Gnaag and Baba-John sit back to await the others.

Gnaag has observed darkness but it is not due to the time of day - mid afternoon. The sky is leaden as of an impending storm.

The curator barely glances at Kalmer. "I need to get this done and sent today. Who knows what time I will have tomorrow. If you are so interested in the Sword surely you know of the pest Zarim Bembolia. All he does is send letters asking for us to fund expeditions to look for the supposedly missing swords. And we have to send replies to a drop off address in Golconar that seems to change from week to week. And yes there is a sword in the Honeycomb. Haven't a clue where. Now, please!"

It is clear you will get nothing further from the curator. Kalmer and T'skar visit the sword and see the situation (as described earlier). If there was any mending done on it it is completely undetectable.

OOC> There is nothing to be gained - at this point - in others looking at the sword.

On Topic

Kalmer and T'skar walk back to the entrance hall on their way to the rendezvous point.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"yes I think the temple is worth a visit, if not for information about the swords then we can atleast pick up anything about the local culture."

Mandrake walks to the temple and looks for a way in.

""I hope they aren't freaky cultists that sacrefice foreigners for their own pleasure

The temple is open but empty. It is quite dark inside. It is designed as a square enclosing a hexagon enclosing a second hexagon somewhat smaller in size. Each wall of the two hexagons in pierced by a narrow arch but they are offset so the light does not reach the centre. Inside the inner hexagon is a gold grill enclosing a plinth on which sits a small, much swathed, statue that might or might not be made of jade. The grille is locked. At the bottom of the plinth within the grille is a small door.

The bar attendant put the ale tankard in front of Gnaag. She said nothing. "Strange person", Gnaag murmured. One deep draught and He had to overcome greatly, if he didn't want to spew it out back. He looked disgusted at The barkeeper. "She put water in it. It is disgusting. Please Baba let me do something."

Gnaag was holding the handle of his dagger in his hand. He hadn't pulled it yet, but...

Gnaag, now is not the time Baba whispered. ;)

Maybe these people know something we don’t.

Baba took another sip of his wine..................................

Not yet, anyway. :wacko:

Gnaag sank his eyes. He lowered his hand from the handle.

"But, when the time will come..." He looked at Baba resolutely.

He didn't touched that tankard anymore.

"By the way, what are we going to do now? I think I can't stay in this place no more."

Patience young Gnaag. ;)

We’re waiting for the rest of our group to arrive from their tasks.

We still don’t know what’s going on or why.

I hope you will help me tomorrow morning with the sand that has to be shoveled. :(

Sael wanders down from from his room in the tavern looking the worse for wear from a hangover.

He see's Baba John and Gnaag and wanders in there direction

"gah, I don't remember a darned thing, from this past week." He looks blearily at the others.

"did i here you say about something shovelling sand? If the worlds stopped beating my head with a hammer i'll help with that... just don't mention it to my father, he believes nobles shouldAct their station"

Sael, it’s good to see you man. :D

I’d thought you lost, on your quest, to find eternal happiness.

Let me get you a drink. Barman, an Ale for our friend here.

Let me bring you up to speed. It does not look good..............................

We’re looking for half a sword. We left Papred, to quickly, took a camel train here and...............

Welcome to Dohoti.

You’re up to speed. ;)

Did you get the Insect repellent, 2 pears, 'lemon scented' soap and water flask that I left in your room? :P

Archived