100 things nobody knows about The Elder Scrolls IV *POTENTIAL SPOILERS

dkamm65

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49? There's an "Easter Egg" of sorts with a couple of peices of decent levelled loot and some gems and stuff in the Pale Pass mission from the countess in Bruma (In the actual pass with all the ogres, not the Serpent's tail or the Fort)

It involves a little running around to find keys, (I think the note mentions something along the lines of the "Key to a Key trick") and opening several locked chests and barrels. I think the first one is the barrel in the small frozen lake just off to your East(right) as you work your way up around the path, between the second and third or third and fourth Ogres.

**Edit - Oops, tell a lie. The first key is in a Frozen barrel in a lake... but that barrel is in the lake east of the entrance to the fort. My bad**

**Edit to the edit - Damn I was on bad form last night. :D You actually only get the circlet of omnipitence. Meh. Had my wires crossed with something else**

Jenrai

50. There is a small bridge just past The Mouth of the Panther. Underneath you will find the remains of a Dead Troll. You will find a note on the body, explaining its failure as a bridge troll:

Mee wurst troll evurr

nobuddy pay brijj tole

me nott sceary enuf

mee gett drunc an kil sellf

troll droun

50. There is a small bridge just past The Mouth of the Panther. Underneath you will find the remains of a Dead Troll. You will find a note on the body, explaining its failure as a bridge troll:

Mee wurst troll evurr

nobuddy pay brijj tole

me nott sceary enuf

mee gett drunc an kil sellf

troll droun

I lol'd a lot when I saw that. :biggrin:

52. Dark Brotherhood spoiler: Dropping the "mother's head" you found while searching the Anvil Lighthouse basement on the floor of Applewatch when the Black Hand are there will give you a very interesting response from the potential culprit.

53. Maybe everyone knows this, maybe not: horses can actually be useful. Try running up a vertical mountainside. Sway between moving left and right as you go- they can climb up a perfectly 90° angle!