100 things nobody knows about The Elder Scrolls IV *POTENTIAL SPOILERS

dkamm65

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55. Animals can get trapped in the water of rivers if the surrounding banks are too high or steep to climb up. Came across a wolf swimming, but was trapped trying to get up the bank near Peyrite's Shrine. The killer was, he was actually WHIMPERING as well! :( Made me so sad. I tried to push him toward a shallower area, but eventually just killed him to put him out of his misery. Disturbing due to the whimpering!

56. If I remember the locale correctly, in a pond near a fort by the IC, (Ft. Nikel I think) there is a skeleton and note in the bottom of the pond. The note is a love letter to someone that seemingly never got delivered.

57? This could be related to a mod I'm using, but twice now I've encountered a pack of wild brown/red horses frolicking around the water, on the shore across from Fatback cave. You can't get close to them, they run away like deer. There are about 10 of them from what I can see.

58. In the basement of Luther Broad's Boarding House in the IC Elven district, there is a dead guy. To my knowledge he is not quest related and Luther has no dialogue topics dealing with him. He's just there...dead.

59. There is a "Wandering Adventurer" you encounter all over Cyrodiil. He's friendly and will talk about finding treasure for "Ogun" I believe it is. He speaks then moves along till you see him again.

60. In the Jeralls, near the Skyrim border, I can't describe exactly where (above the "M" in the Jerall Mountain map label is the best I can do), there is a bandit camp not represented by a map marker and is unnamed. There is a tent, fire and a couple of bandits that respawn.

61. A woman named Bralsa Andaren lives/sleeps behind a rock near the shrine of Kynareth, by a fort west of Chorrol. She will talk to you, but asks you to leave her alone, as she has business to attend to or something similar to that.

62. Probably not unknown, but NPCs that walk long distances are often found dead on the road. You can loot their bodies and get the keys to their house. Sometimes I just resurrect them and they get up and go back to their daily routine.

50. There is a small bridge just past The Mouth of the Panther. Underneath you will find the remains of a Dead Troll. You will find a note on the body, explaining its failure as a bridge troll:

Mee wurst troll evurr

nobuddy pay brijj tole

me nott sceary enuf

mee gett drunc an kil sellf

troll droun

That is pretty hilarious! I'll have to check that out.

63. If you rent a room in the Merchants inn in the IC you will find an undelivered love letter on the desk.

64. There is a secret prison escape route set up in the Leyawiin Jail. Sneak past the guard when he sits on the chair, go down the stairs and collect your stuff, go back up the stairs when the guard comes and you can escape!

57? This could be related to a mod I'm using, but twice now I've encountered a pack of wild brown/red horses frolicking around the water, on the shore across from Fatback cave. You can't get close to them, they run away like deer. There are about 10 of them from what I can see.

It's not from a mod, there is a group of 'wild' horses in the game.

58. In the basement of Luther Broad's Boarding House in the IC Elven district, there is a dead guy. To my knowledge he is not quest related and Luther has no dialogue topics dealing with him. He's just there...dead.

You kill a guy there as part of the main quest, you sure it wasn't him? (assassin after Baurus)

61. A woman named Bralsa Andaren lives/sleeps behind a rock near the shrine of Kynareth, by a fort west of Chorrol. She will talk to you, but asks you to leave her alone, as she has business to attend to or something similar to that.

She's a master trainer in destruction.

63. If you rent a room in the Merchants inn in the IC you will find an undelivered love letter on the desk.

That's a generic letter that can be found in several places.

67. Unless you use the 'harvest containers' mod, you wouldn't know there are containers placed inside of other containers (if you don't use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch or other type of mod that tries to fix these things).

68. You can find receipts for house upgrades in several places, which could earn you free upgrades. The UOP fixes this, but I remember that it could cause some bugs (something like if you find the receipts before you buy the house then you don't get the upgrade and can't buy the upgrade either since the copy the merchant has is then moved to his hidden chest outside the playing area).