100 things nobody knows about The Elder Scrolls IV *POTENTIAL SPOILERS

dkamm65

Eramil, that little bosmer apprentice to Master Morvayn, the blacksmith in Anvil, is having an affair with Hasathil, the wife of the Nord Sea captain, Heinrich Oaken-Hull.

Henrich hasn't been all that faithful, either; the siren gang's pile of loot includes some of his stuff.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheogorath once told me that clouds taste like butter and tears...He couldn't have been more right...

In Lost Boy's Cavern's, there is a unique Lich, and a "hidden Quest" about it. There are notes scattered all over the ruins (one outside the main door to the caves) to fill in the blanks (Note, thel Lich won't appear to low levels, I think you have to be like level 22 or something, can't remember)

I think it's level 26?

That cave is a hard one to find due to the geography around it's entrance.

It is imperative , due to a glitch, that you never enter that cave until you are level 26. If you enter too early, the lich will become immortal for some reason, (an error ) and you'll never be able to finish that quest.

The Lost Boy cave is a bit north of Lake Canulus.

35: Roderic Pierrane (guy that watches in the arena balcony) is having an affair

with Irene Metrick. He sleeps in her bed every Sundas from midnight to 4:00 AM.

(He also has a shrine to Sithis in the basement of his house)

And he'll tell you about it if you're his friend, though he plays it down as a friendship but asked you not to mention it to Elise (or w/e his wifes name is)

There is a man along the perimeter of the walls of the IC that is a vendor by the name of Shady Sam.

Slightly more detailed direction - leave IC via the Talos Plaza exit by the stables, and turn right, heading along the wall between the IC and the stables. He's a little way past the edge of the stable yard and will say something along the lines of "Hey, stranger, I've got what you need..." or some such as you pass him if he is there. And no, selling stolen property to him does not count towards your Thieves Guild "Independant Thievery" quest totals.

In Veyond Cave there is a friendly tribe of Argonian nudists.

Ohm... friendly? methinks not. Or maybe they just don't like their nudist camp being invaded by Vampires. Though they wouldn't have actually known I was a Vampire. The first one I saw attacked me and then ran away. The rest paid for his indescretions with their lives. oops. heh heh.

HOWEVER.. that's not the cool part. Look along the walls of the courtyard, and you'll see a statue in an alcove. If you can jump up to it, you'll find a nice big pile of high quality gems that somebody stashed up there where nobody would ever look.

Theres also a stash of gems inside one of the vanilla player houses (Skingrad, IIRC) in the basement, inside one of the hourglass things, wedged into a beam in there. There are a couple of slight hints and a minor quest pointing at it. I still didn't find em for an age. Guess thats no. 42.

Fort Nikel has a bunch of Bandits and Marauders warring with one another. Can't think of any others.

43 - Theres also a cave NW-ish of Bravil with warring Bandits and Marauders. And a lot of them. Pretty good cash stash for sneaky peepls for very little work early in the game. Or alternatively great loot weapons for little work later on. (Not been in there higher than lvl 15 so I don't know if the spawn changes if you leave it too late - will confirm name later)

Jenrai

In Veyond Cave there is a friendly tribe of Argonian nudists.

Ohm... friendly? methinks not. Or maybe they just don't like their nudist camp being invaded by Vampires. Though they wouldn't have actually known I was a Vampire. The first one I saw attacked me and then ran away. The rest paid for his indescretions with their lives. oops. heh heh.

Jenrai

Well, perhaps not. My characters all have ridiculously high personality

(via enchantments) so sometimes normally hostile NPCs are friendly

to them.

True. Highwaymen even ignore me. :)

Where's the fun in that?

"Sure. Here. Have a 100 septim." *bonk* "Gimme back mah moonie, foo!"

But I guess that could be 44; A high enough personality will make enemies that are 'slightly' aggressive behave as nuetral NPCs.

Which ironically I didn't know. Guess I don't have much of a personality. My g/f has been telling me that for years. Ho hum. /sadface

Jenrai

Well, I think it's a habit I have left over from playing Morrowind. Everyone hated you and if you

didn't want to spend countless hours stealing junk purely to bribe people, then upping your personality

was a good workaround (I still stole almost everything in sight, though, and sold it to Creeper or the Mudcrab)

Speaking of which:

45: In Mankar Camoran's Paradise there is a Spectral Mud Crab that has a surprising

amount of health, as it is leveled with you, and has leveled loot. It's just off the East

coast on an island.