100 things nobody knows about The Elder Scrolls IV *POTENTIAL SPOILERS

dkamm65

74. If you swim in Nibean bay by the city of Bravil all the way out to the "B" on the map, then swim down, and you will find a hatch door. Inside is the biggest slaughterfish in the game. (you can see this fish in thieves guild quest as well if you swim down fishing hole in bravil underworks.)

75. If you have no clothes on, have the rings of happiness and feather, as well as that amulet in Shivering Isles that feathers you on and drink five things of skooma, you can run up the first set of stairs facing the wall in Bravil and jump over the boundaries. (kinda funny to see nothingness and half ass textures. ;) )

76. A glitch that happens sometimes is whenever you finish the battle of bruma WITHOUT help from the other cities(nothing but Bruma Militia). Porting back to the outside of bruma will result with TWICE as many milita men walking back to bruma. (i counted about fifteen last time the glitch happened.)

77. Wearing necromancer clothing in the mage's guild will have them retorting at you in disgust, but you can wear manimarco's robe of worms, and they will not care. (BTW, manimarco sucked as a enemy.)

78. Another glitch that happens with knights of the nine expansion pack was whenever you committed a crime, lost your ability to don the armor, and visited the wayshrines, people will still say "I used to think you were a hero, I guess I was mistaken." (BTW - KotN rules cause they brought aurorans to the game. Huzzah!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

79.in the shivering isles there is a dungeon called fain

it contains very weird traps like the ceiling will rain money and darts

also the person in the end you have to kill more than once for him to die

80.sometimes you will hear a rumor that a person says that a ghost threw a curse on them thell never forget, but if you listen to them it is something completely different

81.there is a burned down all things alchemical outside the imperial city

Yes, it's a bit southeast of Imperial City on the outer road that circles the city, south of the intersection with the road to Cheydinhal. It's really out of the way, so many folks could miss it despite playing the game for months. ( who ever goes to Leyawiin THAT way, anyway? ) You'll see a burned-down ruin, and the weatherbeaten sign out front that says "All Things Alchemical." Apparently Skingrad is the shop's new, second location.

Be sure to check out the ruins for anything that may have survived the fire. Something did survive, and you'll laugh when you see what.

Here. Couple of shots of it in my game, and a map location:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/TheVampireDante/th_2-65.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/TheVampireDante/th_3-50.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/TheVampireDante/1-76.jpg

Trees are from another mod, the area is quite bare unless you've got something modding the landscape around there.

I've played the tutorial hundreds of times and just now discovered something (by cheating).......

During the tutorial, the conversation between Captain Renault and the Emperor, there is some missing dialogue.

In between the lines (both spoken by Renault):

"My job right now is to get you to safety."

"What's this prisoner doing here!"

The emperor is supposed to say:

"I know this place.... the prison?"

and Renault tells him about the secret passageway (it's a bit of a long message-especially for her). The scripting apparantly says the "What's this prisoner doing here" when she reaches a certain point, and she walks too fast for the other dialogue to appear.

I discovered this when I did 'tcl' (to get through the bars), and then clicked on her and typed 'tai' (shut off her AI, so she can't walk, but she still says her lines). I'd suggest having subtitles turned on, or voice volume up since the emperor and Renault will be a ways apart if you want to hear both. When done, don't forget to turn tai back on and wait for Renault to walk down the stairs to move the story along.

I had never heard it (especially Renault's description of the passageway). And I just did a fresh install with no mods.

And there is no mention of it on the Wiki page that has all his other dialogue:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Emperor_Uriel_Septim

Picture of Renault's missing dialog (subtitles):

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll305/b...ScreenShot1.jpg

And a walkthrough (not on PC, but is exactly what I see when not using tai), that doesn't have that dialogue appearing.