Wood flooring

Thalassicus

Very simple question... I'm sure this has been asked many times, but I couldn't find anything with a half hour of google and forum searches, and there's nothing under a search for 'wood' in the moders' resources download list either.

I noticed the only static object for making wood floors is static/floorplane01, but it's broken (erroneous data in the nif, broken normal mapping, wrong sound for footsteps, etc). Is there any wood floor resource available out there?

Very simple question... I'm sure this has been asked many times, but I couldn't find anything with a half hour of google and forum searches, and there's nothing under a search for 'wood' in the moders' resources download list either.

I noticed the only static object for making wood floors is static/floorplane01, but it's broken (erroneous data in the nif, broken normal mapping, wrong sound for footsteps, etc). Is there any wood floor resource available out there?

Hey, this could be what you are looking for:

http://www.oblivionsrealestate.com/Resourc...new_models.html

its not a direct link, but scroll down to and download "OBLIVIMONK’S SET01 by Oblivimonk" It has a lot of stuff in there that you probabaly don't want, but you can pick and choose meshes, and from downloading and using it myself for a mod I am creating; I can say there are 2 very nice wood flooring meshes that are basically square fairly flat models (each one containing decking style wood flooring)

Hope this helps. Check it out.

There may be more out there but I am not too sure.

Matt

There is a wooden floor that I use a lot in Bond's Firebird (also walls and a ceiling, but the ceiling, unfortunately, can't be turned over and used as a floor unless you don't mind floating 2 feet off the ground. There is a lower class wooden floor in Dwemer Skyship.