Vista 64 and blender

Honeybiscuit

Does anyone here use vista 64 and run blender to import nif file into Fallout3. If so please help me Im about to trow this friggin computer into a brin wall and laugh as it explodes. :wallbash: Dont be a moron and sy crap that proves your under 20 and that doesnt help.

Does anyone here use vista 64 and run blender to import nif file into Fallout3. If so please help me Im about to trow this friggin computer into a brin wall and laugh as it explodes. :wallbash: Dont be a moron and sy crap that proves your under 20 and that doesnt help.

It might help to explain what exactly isn't working. Saying "it doesn't work" isn't much help for anyone who might be able to help you. Getting angry never, ever helps solve a problem.

Is it a problem with blender, or is it a problem with vista, or is it a problem with the export scripts? What exactly does the problem look like? Do you have UAC turned off or are running with admin rights? Did you install all the python scripts needed for the exporter from niftools?

The 32-bit versions of each piece of software is necessary. Using the 64-bit versions of Python or Blender will not allow you to work with the other 32-bit components.

Until all software pieces are 64-bit, you will need to stick with the 32-bit...which is uploaded as a packaged archive here at the Nexus...along with install instructions.

LHammonds

• 3 weeks later...

I even tested out the latest versions on a Win7 Ultimate 64-bit and it worked as well. You can find this package on the TESNexus Blender page under the filename of "Blender 2.49b Experimental"

LHammonds