Load order problems or compatibility issues. Please Help!

Nercis

Hello fellow traveler. I am in need of help!

Started a new playthrough and I have the same mods that I always use and they are up to date and i have not had any problems before, but after I installed 5 new mods, I've been having some issues with freezes and CTD's. The new mods are Better Shaped Weapons, Fix for Combat Music, When Vampires Attack, Unique Uniques and iNeed.

I think i have installed them all correctly, and Better Shaped weapons does not show in my load order?

So what do you guys think?

My Load Order:

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HeartFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Update.esm

Jswords.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Heartfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Uniqe Uniqes.esp

HighRes Texture pack 01.esp

HighRes Texture pack 02.esp

HighRes Texture pack 03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution patch.esp

The Dance of Death - ultimate Edition.esp

SkyUI.esp

EnhancedLightandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn.esp

TorchRadius.esp

DYNAVISION.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp

1nivWICCloaksPatch-NoGuards.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_ArmorCompilation.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Follower Trap Safety.esp

Moveit.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

LockpickingOverhaul4.esp

Dovahkiinrelax.esp

Rebirth Monster.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Rebirth Monster - SIC patch.esp

iNeed.esp

Craftable Invisible Helmets.esp

BFT Ships and Carrages - HF.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlus.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

Differently Ebony.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

NoSneakAttackSound.esp

FixCombatMusic.esp

PureWaters.esp

Better Shaped Weapons won't appear in your load order because it's just loose files that replace the vanilla meshes. It doesn't use an .esp file.

Are you using SKSE? If so, are you on 1.6.16 or 1.7.0beta? If the former, I'd strongly recommend the Skyrim Startup Memory Editor, which will help with hanging load screens and many CTDs. If the latter then you already have the SSME built in. I've personally found that 1.6.16 with SSME is more stable than 1.7.0beta, though.

Finally, download and run the latest version of BOSS. You could use LOOT, which is BOSS 3.0, but it's still a little shaky and doesn't seem to work well for everyone.

I read a bit more about Better Shaped Weapons and removed it. Now it seems the freezes are gone. But i got another CTD but it took a few hours before it happened though.

I use 1.6.16. Now i am a total noob when it comes to technical things, i downloaded Boss but i never got it to work cus i did not understand how to use it. I know how to install mods and i have a reasonably good overview over the load order.

But that last CTD might just have been a typical Skyrim CTD. If you know my meaning?

I've also read that Unique Uniques is quite unstable? But i can't get a confirmation on that. And i also noticed that i got some stutter/small freezes that only last for half a second when the icons was changing in the iNeed mod. Not every time.

I just have to try to remove the new mods and try them out one by one and se how the game reacts.

I've used both BSW and Unique Uniques for longer than I could even tell you, and never had any issues I could attribute to them. If anyone labels UU as "unstable" it's likely due to the texture resolution, which are all 2K if I'm not mistaken with no lower resolution option available.

If you're running SKSE 1.6.16, you need to install the Skyrim Startup Memory Editor. That alone may solve your freeze, ILS, and CTD issues.

You really can't run a reliably stable modded Skyrim without BOSS in most cases. It's is easier to use if you run it with the GUI. Find where you installed it an run BOSS GUI. It should be pretty self explanatory from there.

Edited by Hyacathusarullistad