SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

That one you downloaded was a draft by anduniel, which was uploaded to assist me with development. The actual version hasn't been released as it is still in development. As far as I know the version you have doesn't work because Anduniel wasn't sure how to enable it in the dialogue, hence why it isn't working for you.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, this is gonna be awesome if this comes to life!

I've always wanted to have my OWN children in Skyrim to prove that the Dragonborn really isn't infertile without having to do all those...things...that *site not allowed* has.

EDIT: Wow, do they really bleep...THAT...site out? o_O

Edited by Windwhistle

I should clarify. There are two ways the mod could work: That version I uploaded actually DOES work by the Stage script, it's just the other script I attached that doesn't work, the one I based off the vanilla vampire disease. That was the way I did first, which I thought would be more efficient, but when I couldn't get it to work I then made the Stage script. The Stage script works to give spouse dialogue all through pregnancy, but your spouse has to be VANILLA voiced. It always worked for me testing. And if the spouse happens to have MaleYoungEager voice he will have some voice files too, not just silent lines. The first dialogue "Let's go to bed" is only conditioned by the same "LoveInterest" alias as the vanilla MarriageFIN quest, and for herterosexual couples. There are no race restrictions.

Edited by Anduniel

I should clarify. There are two ways the mod could work: That version I uploaded actually DOES work by the Stage script, it's just the other script I attached that doesn't work, the one I based off the vanilla vampire disease. That was the way I did first, which I thought would be more efficient, but when I couldn't get it to work I then made the Stage script. The Stage script works to give spouse dialogue all through pregnancy, but your spouse has to be VANILLA voiced. It always worked for me testing. And if the spouse happens to have MaleYoungEager voice he will have some voice files too, not just silent lines. The first dialogue "Let's go to bed" is only conditioned by the same "LoveInterest" alias as the vanilla MarriageFIN quest, and for herterosexual couples. There are no race restrictions.

Sorry, I was only working off my flawed memory. I never actually tested but thoroughly inspected the source. That other script should work but it requires the stage script to get it running since the "disease" would need to be dynamically applied to the actor.

Not sure if I completely understand (I'm a noob when it comes to modding and terms related to it), but this is what I've pieced together.

-No race restrictions: Check, human female and elf male pairing

-Vanilla Voice: Check, Aicantar shares voice type with Marcurio

-Stage Script: This is where I'm not exactly sure what is being said, so please excuse my noobish questions (by the way, this was a super quick response, and thanks so much!). So from what I'm reading, in order to start the "quest," I guess you could call it, is via console commands. Would that be the "SetStage" command, or am I way out in left field? Or am I not in even in the same sports arena? Thanks so much! You guys are awesome.

Not sure if I completely understand (I'm a noob when it comes to modding and terms related to it), but this is what I've pieced together.

-No race restrictions: Check, human female and elf male pairing

-Vanilla Voice: Check, Aicantar shares voice type with Marcurio

-Stage Script: This is where I'm not exactly sure what is being said, so please excuse my noobish questions (by the way, this was a super quick response, and thanks so much!). So from what I'm reading, in order to start the "quest," I guess you could call it, is via console commands. Would that be the "SetStage" command, or am I way out in left field? Or am I not in even in the same sports arena? Thanks so much! You guys are awesome.

"No race restrictions" - Nothing was said originally, My code supports different race parents

"Vanilla Voice" - Nothing in my code at all with voices, I haven't added anything along those lines atm. Mine should just trigger upon waking up with lovers comfort (as per Kendansa's original spec) So it shouldn't matter as far as I know

"Stage Script" - Basically means Quest. There is a hidden quest running in the background which calls all the shots. Said quest starts with the game and the player shouldn't see it. There will be additional, visible quests in later to handle interactions with spouse and also purchasing necessary supplies and what not.

The stage script is completely independent of the "other" script, working solely off the dialogue fragments. I forgot to say you need to be in a player home (modded or vanilla, it just needs to have the keyword "loctypeplayerhouse") for the first "Go to bed" dialogue. You don't need to do anything in console to start it, it's start game enabled and seq is included, just talk to your spouse and it should come up. That's really it. It even worked on my high-level save, so doesn't even need to be a new game. Are you actually MARRIED to Aicantur? He's not marriable in vanilla game, but I suppose you have a mod that enables that?

Kdridders: I had already made a message telling player you're pregnant, didn't you see it in CK? Made a bunch of messages, that pop up along the stages, using the stage script.

The stage script is completely independent of the "other" script, working solely off the dialogue fragments. I forgot to say you need to be in a player home (modded or vanilla, it just needs to have the keyword "loctypeplayerhouse") for the first "Go to bed" dialogue. You don't need to do anything in console to start it, it's start game enabled and seq is included, just talk to your spouse and it should come up. That's really it. It even worked on my high-level save, so doesn't even need to be a new game. Are you actually MARRIED to Aicantur? He's not marriable in vanilla game, but I suppose you have a mod that enables that?

Kdridders: I had already made a message telling player you're pregnant, didn't you see it in CK? Made a bunch of messages, that pop up along the stages, using the stage script.

I never managed to get it to load in the CK so I've only looked at the papyrus outside of it. My code is from scratch, though I have used yours for reference (atm) no dialogue (though I forget what I have put in it :O ) I'm basically describing my version but I really haven't been working on it over the last few days, busy times at the moment.

What do you mean "never managed"? Do you mean you tried and couldn't, or simply didn't? It should have absolutely no problem loading, no master requirements or anything.

NobleShadowHunter: Well that said, it appears we have two completely different mods atm. So feel free to play around with mine, I'd appreciate any feedback...

I mean I tried and couldn't. For me anyway it has Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and HearthFires.esm as masters. Which results in multiple master files, aborting load message.