⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Let me know if you don't want me posting questions like this on the forum. I wasn't sure.)

Does the mod have a menu in SkyUI on the mod configuration menu? I thought I saw one in the pictures that were posted a few weeks ago, but I can't find one in my game.

Edited by BellChell1234

(Let me know if you don't want me posting questions like this on the forum. I wasn't sure.)

Does the mod have a menu in SkyUI on the mod configuration menu? I thought I saw one in the pictures that were posted a few weeks ago, but I can't find one in my game.

Yeah keep to pm please.

This is a rather annoying bug also affecting one of the beta testers, can you try papyrus logging please. I'm off island till tonight so I'll look into it when I get home.

Hey all,

Back home now, here is a hotfix for the Beta which should resolve MCM menu issues.

If possible please use on a save which hasn't run the mod before, though it seems to work for me on save games with have run it before.

Any bugs or anything please drop me a PM.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/togziyb8pryhio0/SFLPregnancyBETA.zip?dl=0

Hey all,

Here's another hotfix, which **touches everything made of wood in a mile radius** SHOULD actually fix the mcm menu not showing.

It is working for me on all saves clean or not, it has a check which **should** force mcm to check for new menus if the menu doesn't show up.

It shoud take a while to register (usually a minute for me)

If after 5 it hasn't, then type in the console: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

That should force it to register the menu.

Let me know in PM whether it works or not: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pr600gx4pa8nak/SFLPregnancyBETA_5.1.2.1.zip?dl=0

I love the idea of such a mod, but if I hope who ever does eventually make this mod makes it compatibly with beast form for people like me. I have Moonlight Tales as well, which adds forced lunar transformations, and there guranteed to be a few forced transformation in the pregnancy time you mentioned. On top of that, I love going werewolf of my own well too, so they pregnancy would have to be compatible with the werewolf form, or something might go horribly wrong, like your character giving herself an abortion by transforming.

I love the idea of such a mod, but if I hope who ever does eventually make this mod makes it compatibly with beast form for people like me. I have Moonlight Tales as well, which adds forced lunar transformations, and there guranteed to be a few forced transformation in the pregnancy time you mentioned. On top of that, I love going werewolf of my own well too, so they pregnancy would have to be compatible with the werewolf form, or something might go horribly wrong, like your character giving herself an abortion by transforming.

There is nothing that affects the pregnancy related to beast form. The pregnancy isnt at all affected by it. It will notice if you're a werewolf and the child will inherit it.

So it should be fine.