⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me if i sound like a total noob but...might i inquire as to where i place the file? and what other mods are needed. Thank you.

Don't worry I had the same problem. XD

Basically what you want to do is go to your SKYRIM/data/SEQ file and place it in there, if you don't have an SEQ file you can just create one in the data file.

If you have SKSE you might just see the saves and SKSE file when you go through documents. What you want to do is open up the Nexus Mod Manager and click on the folder icon, there will be a drop down menu and you want to click on game folder. From there you will be able to see the data folder and you'll want to click that.

Edited by BellChell1234

Pardon me if i sound like a total noob but...might i inquire as to where i place the file? and what other mods are needed. Thank you.

Don"t worry I had the same problem (forgive me for bad punctuation my dog stepped on my laptop and no it"s totally messed up)

Basically what you want to do is go to your SKYRIM:data:SEQ file and place it in there

if you don"t have an seq file you can just create one in the data file

if you have SKSE you might just see the saves and SKSE file when you go through documents

what you want to do is open up the Nexus Mod Manager and click on the folder icon

there will be a drop down menu and you want to click on game folder

from there you will be able to see the data folder and hit that

Alright thanks. i encountered another problem though. I cant use the "Lets go to bed" dialogue. in other words. its not there. i am sorry for the one after another problems i am having (and they all seem like simple things)

Yeah, some people are having the same problem, despite the new SEQ. kdridders (The creator of the mod) was asking if it worked a couple of posts back, so I think he's working on another.

The mod is still in Beta, so problems and bugs are pretty common.

Well at least its common. and im happy to be a part of this.

Oh great... Oh the joys of skyrim modding :/

I personally don't understand how it just stops showing up all of a sudden.

Well once again looks like it has to be done the hard way. Ill start looking into ways of either manually forcing the dialogue to show or an alternative system entirely.

The other alternative is just to start the mod again lol.

Thanks for testing all

Oh great... Oh the joys of skyrim modding :/

I personally don't understand how it just stops showing up all of a sudden.

Well once again looks like it has to be done the hard way. Ill start looking into ways of either manually forcing the dialogue to show or an alternative system entirely.

The other alternative is just to start the mod again lol.

Thanks for testing all

Woof, it sounds like you've got a lot on your plate!! LOL

Let me know if there's anything you want to try or change. I'd be more than happy to do it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1g40ppjb2btvzr/SFLPregnancyBETA_5.1.2.3.zip?dl=0

Basically, I ran through the whole dialogue with conditions, changed it to start game enabled AND made a new .SEQ. Idk if it will work as my dialogue works anyway.

I've been looking into alternative dialogue, and there are some promising leads but whether they work will be another thing entirely, I need to figure out the parameters of the function and then see what happens.

Post if it works, but knowing SKyrim/CK it almost certainly wont! :(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1g40ppjb2btvzr/SFLPregnancyBETA_5.1.2.3.zip?dl=0

Basically, I ran through the whole dialogue with conditions, changed it to start game enabled AND made a new .SEQ. Idk if it will work as my dialogue works anyway.

I've been looking into alternative dialogue, and there are some promising leads but whether they work will be another thing entirely, I need to figure out the parameters of the function and then see what happens.

Post if it works, but knowing SKyrim/CK it almost certainly wont! :sad:

I'm sorry, but you were wrong!!

It worked! I was able to see the dialogue!

I'm going to go through the quest now!!

Congrats, and good job!!