SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

Uhhh yeah I've been a total idiot! My bad! I forgot that I had put that top branch "Let's talk" conditioned for MaleYoungEager only, which I've now removed, and then you choose "Let's go to bed." Uploading new file.

Mod download

Edited by Anduniel

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Progress still looking good. Over the last few days I have rewrote the main utility script (again) and it currently sits at 500 lines long ("barebones", some functions/events with lots of code, others with very little)

A couple of hours ago I started the baby script:

- Handles the baby's needs - e.g. Hunger, No1&2s, Sleep - I am open to suggestions for expansion e.g. social interactions like bonding time

- Handles dealing with said needs

- Handles the baby's growth

- Passes the bat for baby -> child

This is proving to be challenging (as expected) so many things I would like to add (not sure at times how to do said things)

The general needs idea: (this is open to suggestions)

- Baby needs feeding three times a day

- Baby will sleep for a random number of hours, and will wake up everyone in the home

- Baby will need diaper changes a random (but limited number) amount per day

There is probably a lot more stuff than I can think of right now lol

Update:

Progress still looking good. Over the last few days I have rewrote the main utility script (again) and it currently sits at 500 lines long ("barebones", some functions/events with lots of code, others with very little)

A couple of hours ago I started the baby script:

- Handles the baby's needs - e.g. Hunger, No1&2s, Sleep - I am open to suggestions for expansion e.g. social interactions like bonding time

- Handles dealing with said needs

- Handles the baby's growth

- Passes the bat for baby -> child

This is proving to be challenging (as expected) so many things I would like to add (not sure at times how to do said things)

The general needs idea: (this is open to suggestions)

- Baby needs feeding three times a day

- Baby will sleep for a random number of hours, and will wake up everyone in the home

- Baby will need diaper changes a random (but limited number) amount per day

There is probably a lot more stuff than I can think of right now lol

Sounds great. How long would each stage last?

"Sounds great. How long would each stage last?" - Configurable Days or Weeks

"Can I suggest option to set things like pregnancy chance, length of pregnancy and time delay before another pregnancy by console so each player can adjust to suit their own game style" - MCM Menu