Dark0ne

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not just the image size it is the text as well. Read the OP for a way to check your size !

Yours is 405 by 460, which makes it over size.

Sig's can only be 450w x 300h pixels in size...this includes TEXT and PICTURES. For text, thats about 8 lines max. Max file size 110kb, this doesn't leave much for animation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Question out of curiousity ... if one was wanting to have a signature that was oversized, would wrapping it in a spoiler tag (thus hiding it until someone wished to view it), be acceptable?

• 2 months later...

i can understand the hight limit applying to pics and text but clear text sigs should be exempt from the width limit as text is automatically formatted based on the resolution and the size of the forum and cant be controlled without extreamly anal application of returns/line breaks

in addition i like the idea of wraping sigs in a spoiler tag but we should at least be able to format the tag so it doesent say SPOILER it is kinda .......... an unpleasant name for a collapsable tag

for example [spoiler name=string]

it would probibally require a bit of a code rewrite on the forum but it is feasable

Edited by mikeloeven

• 3 months later...

Hi new here, i just want to ask, can I put up my referral link as my signature?

As in "a link to another site where I keep cool stuff I want to share with folk"? Sure, as long as the site isn't NSFW. (We've already had to have a discussion with a long time member because the site linked in the sig contained some immediately visible questionable materials.) :thumbsup:

As in "a link to a commercial site selling stuff and/or where I get points for referring clicks"? Absolutely not. :down: