BIggest dissapointment of the decade 2000-2009

antonkr

Left for Dead you are mad lol

FallOut 3 you are mad as well lol

Two worlds....good god a friend of mine made me buy this.... took it back after 1 hour of playing it online got my money back lol

GOD Daikatana lol i remember this what a load of C**p heh all i remember was the damn loading times lol

i used to only buy games that got a rating of over 90%

I might be mad , but as I see it , is just constantly zombie shooting..zombie mass-attacks - can some one tell me how a bunch of decayed corpses can find you in a pretty huge city ? - more zombie shooting... the Witch was pretty cool :biggrin: . Of course I only finished the first or the second mission - the one on the top of the hospital anyway , and I haven't played in the multiplayer mode , I saw and heard enough about zombies , resident evil 1 to 5 , movies too...some other movies and games again..they appear even in Oblivion , but not too much ... and then appears Left4Dead-just after I saw a zombie massive-killing , blood gushing and gore ..I think it was a Tarantino movie . I had enough zombies :biggrin: . Just as a note , I didn't realise how many zombie movies/games are until I tested Left4Dead :biggrin: and since I prefer something with less shooting , Left4Dead quite dissapointed me. But as I said it's just my opinion ;)

Left for Dead you are mad lol

FallOut 3 you are mad as well lol

Two worlds....good god a friend of mine made me buy this.... took it back after 1 hour of playing it online got my money back lol

GOD Daikatana lol i remember this what a load of C**p heh all i remember was the damn loading times lol

i used to only buy games that got a rating of over 90%

lol I might be mad as well. But i got bored of that depressive landscape,

with no storyline at all and just shooting freaks, monsters and mutants,

The WII was the most disappointing and wast of money of all time, duh if you have GC and a snes you would a agree.

Same old games with crappier game play, not to mention the sound effects are horrible compared to the older games, like mario kart and galaxy just to name a few.

I was a little bit disapointed with HL2 episode 1. It was a little bit boring. It felt like the levels were just cut out from HL2 and released leater. Thank god Ep2 is awesome. :)

Left 4 dead: I love it, but i was pretty angry when i saw left 4 dead 2 coming out just one year after. Acctualy this is the bigest disapointment - how valve tricked us.

Spore... So much potential which only ended up being stomped on by EA, watered down for an all ages audience, DRMed to hell, stripped of most the things that might make it fun, and broken up so that parts could be sold for more profit. Combined with all the hype, previews, it was quite simply a perfect storm of how a company can ruin a game.

I agree with Spore completely. Mine was Sims 3.

I wasn't expecting much, but now that Maxis isn't involved, it just isn't fun anymore.

Not to mention they deliberately make those games near impossible

to mod. :mad: It can be done, but adding new meshes in Oblivion is

ridiculously easy compared to the Sims games.