Nintendo Wii

LHammonds

I managed to get i the wii playable on a 42 inch tv with this nifty cable, Its S video but it does up sample to 480P :thumbsup:

something like this

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog...#detailed_image

better then that crappy av cable thats for sure.

If only they released component >:( it doesn't make since that they didn't, even the psp has that capability.

Since when did they release that, man i'm out of touch with this stuff, the last time i checked they had component for 80$ on there home page, to many complaints i guess, and hard to find as well.

They released that about the same time they released the Wii :) And don't worry, I know how overlooking something is - you tend to be more focused on the search for something and overlook what might be right in front of you. :P

Anyway, I hope that helps. ^^

EDIT: Crap, I overlooked this cable (it's here too) for $10 less. It's from Rocketfish and might be better than Nintendo's own cable, but it depends on how much you wanna spend or if you prefer official accessories over cheaper non-official ones.

It should, being that the connections are the same on both consoles. Although I don't see see why, the Wii is backwards compatible with GCN games and accessories :) Then again I can't play my GBA games on the Wii since the Game Boy Player doesn't work with Wii :(

Hmm i also have a snes and a N64 :biggrin: , oh that would fantastic if it worked with the snes, i wonder since they are pretty much the same when it comes to video cable.

its worth a try.

Actually no... The SNES, N64, and GCN have a different connection :(

The GCN is the only one that has the same connection as the Wii, as well as the older connection present on the SNES and N64. So the component cable that they make will only work with a GCN or Wii, not previous consoles Nintendo has released. Which sucks :(:(:(