⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

I've been working on the new body textures, getting the fur portion of the texture down and working it to blend onto the skin texture. Right now, it's very crude and basic, and it'll take time to work the texture to look pleasing to the eye. After the base texture is setup it's very easy to customize the color of the skin and fur to match it to any pony's color. Once the textures are remade, all I need to do is get the icons for the perks and the mod is ready for it's preview.

It took me about two hours to write this post, I've been summoned to help others fight the Fume Knight in Dark Souls II, well over thirty times. Only two successes, one in which I sacrificed myself to give the killing blow. Been killed about a dozen times and have watched the World Masters die twice as much - I usually outlive my World Masters.

15384363349_457950281a_o.jpg

Oh Fume Knight, you are a badarse.

14950822803_de58bc0949_o.jpg

F***in' finally. I'll stop screwing around and work on the ponies. I'm sorry, I've been bad.

Edited by Kuroitsune

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates!

4.1b
-Updated Textures for all of the ponies, they all now conform to the same standard.
-Added Fur Texture to the ponies' skin.
-Updated normal map to reflect the fur better on the texture.
-Added Icons to all of the pony perks.
-Fixed Grammar on Sunset Shimmer's, Daring Do's and Princess Molestia's perk description.
-Removed unused variables in several scripts to clean them up.
-Changed name of Princess Twilight Sparkle's perk.
-Fixed bug with Rainbow Dash's perk. When she was fired, her perk effect would stay on the player and other followers. If switched out, the effect would be removed from other followers, but the player would still have the effect.

Things to do before preview release:

Make temp message boxes so selectable ponies are all on one message box.
Make the race select automatically go to the mare selection box - skip the gender box.
Remove Sunset Shimmer, Nyx, Nightmare Moon, Milkyway, and Littlepip's assets.
Lock out ponies in message boxes not in the mod
Remove personal face presets.
Delete the Pegasus wing set and replace it with the Pegacorn/Alicorn wing set.

Good news everyone - I've bored myself of Darks Souls 2! I've been PvPing and invading (yes, I've become the arsehole invader), and I've experienced everything it has to offer. Dealt with gimmicky players, phantom hiding behind players, the dreaded lag switching losers, and got completely wreaked once (but he wasn't a gloating prick about it), but had some good duels, amazing fights, and even a few fight club moments with complete strangers. Won 75% of my PvPing.

Now for the ponies.

I'm halfway through the ponies' retextures. I have to back over each on of them to add their cutie marks. I have seven permissions left to get from the artists from the perk icons. The mod might be released before the end of this month, or at the least the end of this year. I cannot stress how much that is a maybe. I work in retail, and guess what time of the year it is. That's right. But all I have to do is the retextures and that's it. I'm done, all that's left is removing non-follower ponies and removing code/records spoiling future updates.