⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

Well I'd say that's a successful Dark Souls II adventure. That mod time frame tho. I definitely understand the "maybe" part, as I'm no stranger to working in retail during the holidays and going into my 7th year.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shudders at the reminder of oncoming hell*

wow! that is an amazing amount of progress in such a short time frame! looking forward to whatever form of release goes out whenever. This mod looks to be just flat out fun, and the world needs more of that.

would have chimed in with everyone else about going with the pre release version as it were, but curse my ongoing addiction to payday 2.

g'luck with this, and the onrushing holiday insanity.

All of the textures are done. The manes and tails do not have the hair texture added yet, that was something I was going to work on after release, maybe, not sure yet. Currently, I'm at a loss on how to add such a thing.

What's left to do?

I really need to adjust the message boxes so people don't need to through a bunch to get to the limited set of ponies that I have. The boxes are currently setup for all 67 ponies I had originally planned for the first release.

Give the ponies clothes and take away their weapons. Their weapons are broken, and they are nude. It'll be up to you to arm them, including ammo until I fix the bug surrounding their weapons being transferred when switching.

Remove Sunset Shimmer. I never got permission for her, and I haven't painted her replacement models yet. Even if someone was to hack the mod, they'll get a series of big floating red <!>s and a headless body.

Disable Milky Way, again, I never got permission and I haven't gotten any of her model finished yet.

Nightmare Moon, Littlepip and Nyx were not made followers but will stilll be playable races.

Alright cool. I have tons of weapons and ammo to give them so it's no big deal. Are they each getting a unique outfit or something? I don't mind giving them an outfit as well if I have to.