Sound Delay and Stutters.

Marth77

Yup !! but stuttering kinda stopped now, the sound delay is still there, and the hotkey framerate drop also isn't as often as it was before, but then again, the sound delay and water flickering remains T_T

The sound delay happens in menus and such - Inventory, loot, save, etc., yes? I used to have a similar issue with an older version of SkyUI, but it sort of solved itself at some point I guess, as it hasn't been a problem for me in ages. Maybe double check you're using SKSE 1.6.16 and SkyUI 4.1? That combined with the underwater issue though makes me suspect sound card problems, personally. Have you recently updated any drivers, either knowingly or automatically?

I use SKSE 1.7 and SkyUI 4.1.

Erm, I've updated them all manually and I don't seem to have problems with other games, just skyrim. and that too it only has the problem with the delay, rest of the audio just works fine !

I never automatically update drivers as well.

and yeah, and other examples would be horse riding ( footsteps of horse) then while opening doors and stuff. but it is just a delay, the sound pops up after 2 seconds, the sound itself works.

Edited by Marth77

For flickering water in some areas... in case if you updated/installed SMIM after your water mod. Try reinstalling water and let it overwrite SMIM (if you're using NMM) or check conflicting SMIM water mesh and hide/remove it or load water after SMIM (If you're using MO).