Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can the new fallout act like an expantion if u already have a save game from fallout 3 like a data transfer u keep when u play fallout 3 u keep what u have and still be able 2 kick but in the new area i understand it's doubtful but not hard 2 implement

darn i would have had fun on my power from fo3 and i would have gotten new stuff in the vegas area 2 bring back to the d.c. wastelands but still if they add an expantion 2 new vegas2 allow a character transfer that still be sweet 2 my ears

I read most of this thread, then I sorta tl;dr the rest of it, but I did see several people asking for repairing vehicles and driving stuff around the wasteland. Not that I think its a bad idea, I just don't like being able to traverse the wasteland at extreme speeds like that. I mean, the wasteland is supposed to be massive for a reason, to take a LONG time to explore it, if I can drive everywhere I want, then it will take 1/2 as long as it would for me to 'beat' the game...

Now getting back on topic... I personally think New Vegas is going to be sweet, at first I thought that it wouldn't work well with them adding in a whole bunch of guns from Modern Warfare 2, but they made it blend well so I guess it will be alright. Also, I hope that they don't make you choose between karmas when choosing a house unless they offer options for all three karmas. That and whatever jukebox/radio I have in there better be able to switch stations to stuff within reception or I'm going to toss it out the window... if there is one that is.

I've not hear word here is there any plan to have a separate

section for New Vegas mods complete with separate search ability?

I sure hope so cause if they mix the New Vegas mods in with Fallout 3 mods

here on Nexus it will be a total mess for users.

So, anyone in the know have a answer?

I looked around for posts from mods and on main page but find no information about this.

ich bin mir sicher das spiel wird wie eine bombe einschlagen ja das spiel ist nur eine verbesserung von fallout 3

I'm sure the game is like a bomb so follow the game only an enhancement of fallout 3

Latein: Certus sum venatus similis ut sequi bomb game amplificationem tantum fallout III <xd

fallout new vegas is officialy published on the fallout page and able to buy and its realy simmilar to the fallout 3 but with new stuff so awsome.....