Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope that there will be like a giant outcast base, and new ghoulos and weapons :D that would be pretty cool

Outcasts forevr!

Sorry, but the Outcasts are limited only to the DC Wasteland because they are a seperation of Lyon's faction of the BOS.

But, the good news is that the Western BOS are much more like the Outcasts than Lyon's faction, just no red armor.

i hope that there will be like a giant outcast base, and new ghoulos and weapons :D that would be pretty cool

Outcasts forevr!

Sorry, but the Outcasts are limited only to the DC Wasteland because they are a seperation of Lyon's faction of the BOS.

But, the good news is that the Western BOS are much more like the Outcasts than Lyon's faction, just no red armor.

yeah i know, but like they could steal the vertibirds from the Enclave base in broken steel and fly over there lol

I'm hoping they fix the bug to where your wearing brotherhood armor and the BOS still look at you as a wastelander.. For once i'd love to wear enclave armor and they'd think me as one of them..Also..speaking of enclave.. I'd like more options to the evil side of fallout.. I'm a big fan of wasteland corruption and what better corrupt faction to join than the enclave..i hope for that possibility..maybe even the chance to join the BOS or Outcast,..maybe even the freakin raiders..

It would also be interesting to have a game without the exact same factions being the good/bad guys.

You know. Just a thought.

I mean, BoS = unarguably good guys in all 3 fallouts. Mutants bad in all 3, Enclave bad guys in 2/3. 2 actually had a friendly ghoul town, okay sure. But less cookie cutter factions would be better, something that they regressed in with fallout 3. Hope they don't continue that trend.

Welcome

This thread is to discuss what everyone would like to see in Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas will be the fourth game in the fallout series, bethesda will be upgrading the game with more skills, story lines, weapons, lands and characters but which of theese would you like to see?

Some stuff i'd like to see is:

-motorbikes, cars, vertibirds (helicopters) or even mini-spaceships

-more sniper rifles, grenade launchers, chainsaws, and katanas.

-America starting to rebuild it's country.

So, post some features you'd like to see :D