Awake: The Rise of Mannimarco - coming this winter

Apollodown

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from the Creation Kids:

We are pleased to announce that development continues to move along at a brisk pace. At this time we have nailed down your installation requirements in order to run this mod.

You will need:

Dawnguard

Dragonborn

SKSE

Optionally, you will need SkyUI if you would like access to our MCM menu. The MCM menu will give you more capability with the mod, allowing you to easily turn off 'hardcore mode' and begin the quest before it is intended to begin. 'Hardcore mode' is enabled by default. However, these values will also be able to be controlled via console command, so SkyUI is NOT a requirement.

At this time, we believe that it will be possible to install this mod on an existing game. We cannot, however, confirm this until we give you a specific release date.

We reserve the right to include additional requirements as needs arise.

Thank you for your time, thralls.

I was a bit let down that one major mod is missing from the pre-req's. I get that this is meant to be stand alone work, but ETAC has added so much content that just begs for a tie into a major quest line (it's a like a realtor's dream of bug tested and patched locations in Skyrim.) Of course the whole team has some great mods which would make picking fav's to integrate very difficult.

However, just hurry up and finish it before you all change jobs, get married, have kids, get pets, or start traveling abroad. Your quality of life matters little so long as you continue slave away at a screen making free content for others (Ok mostly my) enjoyment.

Yeah, I think that was pretty inspirational.

(no joke, the folks who make mods are just awesome and it IS an art form and labour of love)

I was a bit let down that one major mod is missing from the pre-req's. I get that this is meant to be stand alone work, but ETAC has added so much content that just begs for a tie into a major quest line (it's a like a realtor's dream of bug tested and patched locations in Skyrim.) Of course the whole team has some great mods which would make picking fav's to integrate very difficult.

However, just hurry up and finish it before you all change jobs, get married, have kids, get pets, or start traveling abroad. Your quality of life matters little so long as you continue slave away at a screen making free content for others (Ok mostly my) enjoyment.

Yeah, I think that was pretty inspirational.

(no joke, the folks who make mods are just awesome and it IS an art form and labour of love)

I think a WHOOOOLE lot of people would prefer ETaC was not a requirement. So many people don't use it compared to the, albeit pretty decent, amount who do.

I've got to agree with Matthiaswagg on this. Although ETaC is a TREMENDOUSLY popular mod (and rightly so I might add) I don't think it would really be appropriate to tie this mod to it as a requirement. Just recently when I went through a reinstall and created a completely new mod build in MO, I decided to use Jk's Skyrim instead of Missjennabees ETaC. I don't like JK's more than ETaC or think it's any better, I was just ready for something new, something different than what I was used to. Chances are that I'll most likely use ETaC again in my next build (maybe even combine the two and get the best of both mods) and continue to recommend it as the #1 town and village enhancement that there is. But as I said, and this is just my opinion (after all, disagreement and differing views are the oil that lubricates the gears of progress and change), I don't think it would be a good idea to make Awake dependent upon ETaC as a master. But, however, I can appreciate the respect for ETaC to make such a suggestion :-)

Thanks for the update and requirement info Apollodown!!!