Stupidest character death.

ptbptb

I remember my 1st death and looking back upon it, I felt quite stupid / newbish.

In the tutorial dungeon (yes, it already sounds embarrassing), there are some logs setup as a trap to kill a couple of goblins below. I did not know how to "set off" the trap and I tried shooting arrows at it, magic flare and whatnot. I tried jumping on it and upon doing so, I somehow set it off and as you know, touching a moving log will kill you.

Not only was this death needless and stupid but in revealing myself to the enemies below while jumping on the logs, they moved out of the way and avoided being hurt while my ragdoll body and logs passed by.

LHammonds

In the tutorial dungeon (yes, it already sounds embarrassing), there are some logs setup as a trap to kill a couple of goblins below. I did not know how to "set off" the trap and I tried shooting arrows at it, magic flare and whatnot. I tried jumping on it and upon doing so, I somehow set it off and as you know, touching a moving log will kill you.

That's totally Roadrunner and Coyote, I vote you as threadwinner so far.

Had another good one last night actually.

Made me feel really clever. Was vamped up, entered a dungeon at night/early morning. Cleared it (almost died a couple of times in the process... weeee... FCOM FTW; Dungeon Runs used to be sooo boring but now I find myself counting down the days before I can go back to my faves :) ) and managed to run out of healing potions... I only have basic healing spells on my main toon (Restoration is soooo OP) so I was clipping off heal minor wounds as I ran for the door... you know whats coming, don't you?

I mentioned I'm Vampire on that toon, right?

Stepped out of the door into brilliant sunlight.

Now I'm a crispy Vampire.

No Twilight Sparkly stuff going on here, I can tell you.

Fortunately, I have a habit of saving the game before I travel, anywhere anytime, so my save was just inside the door. I didn't loose much time or any loot, but I did get to have a good laugh at my own stupidity.

Jenrai

One of my first death thought me one thing i will never forget."If you hit a guard others will get to the scene for sure!"

I tried to make fun of a guard hitting him, running to the IC and going fo a swim(thought he would drown...). After realizing that he won't drown i had fun letting him chase me around the whole City swimming. When I finally decided to get rid of him i went back to weye. While turning around to face him i got hit by like 20 arrows...and my corpse met 4swords before hitting the ground. I was like "WTF! HE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO CRY FOR HELP! WE WERE UNDERWATER MOST TIME!" well now i know about my friends the psycho-guards.

Later i went through some kind of dungeon and killed my self with unbeatable stupidy. I used a magic-arch char sneaking around. I saw some of those traps were those swinging maces come down. Speedy as I am I ran past them seeing that one didn't come down. Wondering if the trap was broken i shoot a fireball at the mace and nothing happned. When i was about to leave the dungeon i saw that trap again...and came on the stupid idea to shoot an arrow at it. When i started swinging i already looked at my way again just to be hit and send flying down some stairs.

I almost never die of my own fault (Die somewhat often when Viconia decides to attack things in another room instead of our room pulling everything).

Last time I played (A few days ago) I got oneshotted by a rock that fell from the ceiling in a cave. I have no mods that actually make traps dangerous. IMO, that was a stupid death... I've killed Gods by myself, but the one time I die because its my fault, its from a bleedin' rock. :confused:

My situation even down to it being a couple of days ago. It was so sudden, I kept expecting my girl to jump back up, lol

The only other stupid death was staying underwater too long and my air ran out. It had happened before and I just quickly got to the surface, this time I floated, dead, lol So now I prepare with a charm or watch that air indicator like a hawk.

Other than that I rarely die, I'm too kick ass 8)

Just had stupidest death EVAR!

So, I was just wandering around with a low level character in the wilderness and up pops a wolf. I'm practising my conjuration skill so I summon a spiderling and let them hack it out for a bit. Here's the stupid bit ... I need to pop out to the loo for a minute so rather than pausing the game, or heaven forbid saving it, I decide to just summon a fresh spiderling on the assumption that the second one is BOUND to finish that wolf off.

:wallbash:

No, it didn't.

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Over half an hour of gameplay gone because of user stupidity. (Including stupidity of not saving often enough).