Your Favorite City In Morrowind  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite City In Morrowind

• Ald-ruhn
    • Balmora
    • Mournhold
    • Sadrith Mora
    • Vivec

Well, Balmora IS home, sweet home. My vote goes there. If I'd based my selection on a strict architectural / creativity / imagination ground, I might have picked Sadrith Mora (because of a ludicrous Telvanni "nightmare comes true" vision of a cosy life inside a fungus) and silly quests. But sentiments prevailed. And, apart from being a starting point (with Caius, guilds, Larrius Varro and that cool "bloodbath" quest (I'm not even mentioning super cool "nice present" afterwards) and everything you need), as Rinku96 said:

... The Ra'Viir is pretty cool (I dunno why did I like him so much). ... ,

Ra'Viir is there. How could you not love this guy! He was the first to buy f*****g skooma and moon sugar (as we all know, the first thing anyone does after getting off the Emperor's leash usually is ingredients picking, mudcrabs and rats killing and caves looting rampage in the vicinity of Seyda Neen - plenty of skooma and moon sugar - which Arrille wouldn't even bother to look). And since I always start as a Nord (don't know why I have to pick charming churl that no Dunmer likes), Sugar-Lips wouldn't accept me, hence no Thieves Guild merchants for me. Besides being a local drug dealer, he also sells fake Daedric weapons. What a charming Del-Boyish fella! And what a charming city: agents, murderers, mad pillow collectors, egg poachers, "not necromancers", intrigues,,,. wrapped and labeled "neat n safe friendly neighborhood". Hafta luv it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually I liked Vivec the best, it had this aura of mystery to it. Balmora was the most convenient city though, it had everything.

My favorite location in morrowind however, would be Tel Aruhn because it was so beautiful it made my brain sing.

• 3 weeks later...

seyda neen, simply because its filled with quests and stuff to the brim...

balmora for its tranquil architecture and simple layout, also loved the river...

vivec is ugly as hell and the telvanni just irritate me :D

the ash lands of ald ruhn i avoid wherever i can...

I've heard others say the same :D

I was torn between Ald Ruhn and Balmora, I love both of them. I finally went with Ald ruhn, as I enjoyed the quests there more.