A Multi Weapon Equipper?

ekkstra

Well that would be fun stuff to do to, imagine a guy just like comin at you with 2 fatmans...that guy must really hate you :P

but this request isnt asking for dual weapons just to equip a rifle on your back and a pistol on the side. I just dont like how you can only have one weapon out at a time :\

I'm glad I found this topic as I was about to post the exact same request! I can't believe this hasn't already been created. I've been searching for a mod like this for days. It doesn't have to be functional at all, just purely for looks. Just imagine how cool it would look to have a big rifle on your back, a big pistol on your right hip and maybe a knife or a frag grenade on your left hip! Only one weapon would be equipped at a time, the others would just be there for show. There would have to be some kind of menu integrated into the pipboy menu system to choose which weapon is equipped and which weapons are there just for show. Assign each area of the body it's own slot to determine which weapons are placed there. This could be done with FOSE. The weapon on the left hip could never be equipped and would only ever be there for show as an animation for equipping a weapon from the left hip doesn't exist yet. Just my ideas. I want this mod so badly, if I had the skill I would certainly make it myself!

You can fake the look with certain items in Tailor Maid. For one, the Road Warrior piece has a sawn-off holstered on your calf. Course, since it's part of the "clothes" you don't actually draw it or holster it from there, and it's there whether you have a sawn-off in your inventory or not.

The weapon on the left hip could never be equipped and would only ever be there for show as an animation for equipping a weapon from the left hip doesn't exist yet.
Aren't melee weapons "holstered" on the left hip?

Cipscis

Now that I think about it, yes they are! That's perfect then. Rifles and other big guns on the back, pistols/grenades on the right hip and melee on the left. Maybe add a spot for combat knife sized knives on the mid-lower back. With it just being only for looks, I just can't imagine this being that hard to do. I use some pretty amazing mods as it is and this just seems petty compared to most of the mods I use.

You can fake the look with certain items in Tailor Maid. For one, the Road Warrior piece has a sawn-off holstered on your calf. Course, since it's part of the "clothes" you don't actually draw it or holster it from there, and it's there whether you have a sawn-off in your inventory or not.

True, but for most people to be completely satisfied (myself included) I think it would be best to achieve this while also wearing your favorite armor/clothes.

Cmon people. I'm willing to offer up a payal payment of $10 to anyone who can create this mod similar to how I described it in my above posts. I really want this mod!