Planescape Torment

Povuholo

• 2 months later...

Planescape truly is a classic, anyone who's never played it just doesn't realise what an incredible gaming experience they're missing out on!

I had to do a complete re-install of all my games etc earlier this year and took the time to search the net for newer versions of the various fix packs. Now, after reading this thread, I've just checked those files again to see if I needed to get any updates and I did! Both the Widescreen Mod and the Ultimate WeiDU Fixpack have been updated since I grabbed them about 6 months ago so now I'm going to have to sort out installing those updates! Then I'll want to play the game yet again! :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've only just recently acquired the BioWare Infinity Engine games and, though they're all installed I have not had a chance to get too far into any of them yet since I'm right in the middle of my first play-through of Neverwinter Nights, but I have every intention of playing them and just wanted to take this opportunity to chime in about how great I think the Gibberlings3 Widescreen Mod is. It works flawlessly with all five of the games and without it I probably would not be considering playing these on my newer PC as seriously as I'm considering playing them now. Perhaps someone has already said all this here but I just want to reiterate that if you have these games and want to play them widescreen this is definitely the way to go. Oh, and if any of you newer gamers are reading this, don't knock older games just because of their retro graphics!