[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In time i will beat you, all it takes is time, needs help from .., then you'll see :whistling: .

if that doesn't work i have two other back up plans, so watch out :biggrin: .

If I were to fun around and rescind my present vote Ancient Aeon you would be the one I would vote for. Unfortunately it saddens me that a man who played the Joker in that face you now use is dead. I feel sorrow each time I look upon the actors made up face, because he died mysteriously after the greatest performance of any actor in our times. He nailed that persona, "The Joker".

He made the guy who played Batman look pale and second rate in the movie. What other reason for there to be to want to deepen that wound to the Hero of our lives, "Batman".

Please! Take up one of your previous avatar's or make a new one. But don't use such a great one as he was, Please! It only makes me sad to see such a talent like him brought to light in a way that makes me think of funerals. The same sensation I have when it comes to James Dean. Short lived, powerful actors who deserve to be allowed to, "Rest in Peace".

You may feel like I did about James Dean when I saw the movie, "A Rebel without a Cause." I was him, i it was me who he portrayed...I know you Ancient Aeon and you have a cause. So please let his memory go as he earned it.

If I were to fun around and rescind my present vote Ancient Aeon you would be the one I would vote for. Unfortunately it saddens me that a man who played the Joker in that face you now use is dead. I feel sorrow each time I look upon the actors made up face, because he died mysteriously after the greatest performance of any actor in our times. He nailed that persona the Joker.
Yeah, he played one of the greatest perfomance in a movie.

At first, I thought I shouldn't use his face for my signature and avatar because of his mysterious death, maybe it won't be long before I changed my signature and avatar.

Thanks to Heath Ledger.

P.S : I'm out from this "impossible to win" competition. Vote for Birii !!!