[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I want to add. When the Joker was hanging upside down in Batman's snare and spoke to him that was the first time in my life I heard sense from Evil. The voice of reason told me Batman was a fair man, but the Joker was not trying to disprove it, he was just playing a part which even a god might recognize and the guy who played the Joker nailed the act so good even a god had to take notice and the old saying rings in my ears, "Only The Good Die Young." I only "wish" I could act that well.
I'm afraid I don't know what scene you're talking about

(is that the last part of the movie we saw Joker ?)

If I were to fun around and rescind my present vote Ancient Aeon you would be the one I would vote for. Unfortunately it saddens me that a man who played the Joker in that face you now use is dead. I feel sorrow each time I look upon the actors made up face, because he died mysteriously after the greatest performance of any actor in our times. He nailed that persona the Joker.
Yeah, he played one of the greatest perfomance in a movie.

At first, I thought I shouldn't use his face for my signature and avatar because of his mysterious death, maybe it won't be long before I changed my signature and avatar.

Thanks to Heath Ledger.

P.S : I'm out from this "impossible to win" competition. Vote for Birii !!!

Don't quit buddy. Quiting when its for fun isn't necessary. Losing against a formidable foe is better. You chose a picture of someone who made Scott Bale loose face. Don't quit the fun just because you think it ain't fun anymore. It isn't even Friday Yet!

I just can't go on. It's quite impossible. I bet most of us already voted, means there's are only a few members who can vote, and that won't make a difference.

Good luck to Birii, and congratulations for who ever wons.

Remember it's for fun !

Yeah! The Joker was snared and hanging upside down from a beam in that scene where he made Batman realize without a doubt that without Batman the Joker would have no reason to be...That scene was where they were face to face. Batman looked like he wanted to finish the Joker once and for all, right there. The guy who played the Joker made the Joker real, so real it was too good to be true, but true enough to make me feel sorry for both of them for they were caught up in a infinite web.

No if i was in the competition even the people against me would vote for me because i'd just bribe the hell outta everyone with new models things they'd love to see in oblivion :P but no i'm acting on Birriis behalf :)

A few comments...

Two people voted for me! I do sort of care, thanks. I appreciate that you kind of squandered your vote on someone so unlikely to win, even in such an arbitary competition as this.

I'm still yet to vote, and as no one's really convinced me to vote for them, I see no reason to. I could vote for myself, it makes little difference to not voting at all. Now, voting for myself makes a bit of sense, even though there's almost no way I can win and my ego won't get a boost out of the vote. Because truthfully, just as in the sig competition, I believe I am the best candidate. Now, I know this sounds arrogant, but it makes perfect logical sense to me. Let's face it, he has the same policies, ideas, interests and tastes as I do. he'd be the perfect candidate for me to vote for.

Now, usually I wouldn't hold my vote with such importance, but as it is very close and I don't think there can be many people yet to vote that frequent the lounge, I figured that my vote will count. You can try and sway me, but I'm not overly bothered. Who cares? I won't pay any extra attention to the victor.

So yeah, congratulations to whoever wins Miss Lounge the Lounge Presidential Race 2010. Have fun with that.

@Pagafyr

Our talk about Batman is going off-topic.

After watching, "UP" awhile back which pushed all the emotional tear jerking fear mounting excitement buttons I gather that's going to make UP seem like a merry go around compared to a Roller coaster ride.

Yikes! Yeh! TOY STORY! "The Evil Cowboy version". Get ready for the Battle of the Century> Little Girls and Little Boys in today's match we bring you...in this corner "Buzz Lightyear!!!!"....and in the other corner, psst! psst! What the cowboys name...never mind..."The Imposter Cowboy!!!!"

Thanks for the link to the trailer! :biggrin:

Isn't if for real! Darn! What a Let down!