[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

I want the right to vote again, because I am getting the ideology of my own thinking clarified and I believe I want a woman as president who can make the claims as Birrii has which in some cases are exact as a mans, "Only" University would not have been allowed fifty years ago.

I am having so much fun with all the thoughts that are arising, flying around in my consciousness, and finally I am able to separate the feverish foolishness in which I find some cooled text which has allowed me another venue of academea for my perusal...

Interesting Dezdimona has made my day again as the voice of reason she has displayed does focus my mind on male facts I was enthralled with in my teens and later began finding mystified my mind by the time I was thirty and wonder to this day why I am allowed to live and breath in an Online community which is now fostering the idea of giving a woman the title of President. Oh! I know it is for Fun, but I am seeing scores of thoughts which mean no harm but still stir the embers of the past feelings when, "Another Woman Rand for President of the U. S. A." drifting across the forum here and there.

This is so getting to be so much, "FUN!" In new Internet Cyberspace kind of scholarly fashion.

Did I just make sense?! LOL

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@L33: When are you going to release those weps? :D

Also, there is more than one week left. With the right skills some of you could still win.