[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

Now CommanderCrazy and Birrii have 32 votes each. I still haven't decided who to vote for.

Well vote for CommanderCrazy please only you can save this puppy from being eaten by birrii

no seriously I have a puppy in my arms right now you vote for CommanderCrazy ill let it go you dont and uhh...well...your a puppy killer

Cool. I'll vote for Birrii then.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey . . . remember all those more than 10 polls I made ?

How about my "Promote your Mods" thread, I helped promoting your mods right ?

How about all the help I gave to you, especially in Oblivion forum ?

How about all the kudos ?

How about all the posts ?

How about all the 5 star ratings ?

How about all the other things I didn't mention ?

HOW ABOUT ALL THE POSTERS, EG ?

Ok, but what's your platform?

and where do you stand on Tax Reform?

:ohmy: The numbers are tied again. :ohmy:

As they creep slowly and gain tiny steps nearer to the end of the Poll day those that slither in the shadows watching a waiting continue to do so. While a couple more appear unable to hold back their reigns any longer exposing the fact some more do linger, stragglers or the noble caste who would save their votes wisely up to the last moement.

Creepy minds with twisted signs put their sigs to the test and show the meaning of the wealth we call, "Free Will". :blink: A sight for sword eye's. :rolleyes:

any more unstable voters I can use? OR UHH i mean help make the right choice

Oooh! :thumbsup: A dog lover :thumbsup: , with a Junk yard mentality :ohmy: , and it appears confused :unsure: about its own mental stability too.

Oh! :huh: Shock and dismay! :glare: Will this back woods "wanna be" ninja of the wastelands gain favor for the other runner in the President for Lounge? >:(

I better go see if the wild animals are nearing the herd making the cattle start growing anxious. I'll watch for Eagle's and Vulture's to boot.

Oooh! :thumbsup: A dog lover :thumbsup: , with a Junk yard mentality :ohmy: , and it appears confused :unsure: about its own mental stability too.

Oh! :huh: Shock and dismay! :glare: Will this back woods "wanna be" ninja of the wastelands gain favor for the other runner in the President for Lounge? >:(

I better go see if the wild animals are nearing the herd making the cattle start growing anxious. I'll watch for Eagle's and Vulture's to boot.

i lost you on that 3rd thing but its an election if it wasnt close to being over i would have entered so im supporting who i voted for

i lost you on that 3rd thing but its an election if it wasnt close to being over i would have entered so im supporting who i voted for

I already voted too!

I suspect you did not lose anything in the 3rd thing translation as it was meant to confuse you. And it did! LOL and XD