[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY! wait backwoods? are you trying to insult me with a stereotype or are you being racist?

You are assuming that I know you and since that is not possible as I have found the internet information is often seedy.

I only used tactical references I have gathered from game play. All in Fun!

As this is supposed to be in Fun! If you find grounds to pick at your background from any references used here, it would suggest you have some need of introspection. I, on the other hand, inspect those close to me and get regular checkups to make sure I do not fall victim to gaming fun and get it mixed up with real life.

If the gaming going on here gives you any reason to find fault in other people words, especially people you have no personal acquaintance with, it may be time for you to find another past time, like, "Ishmael". When he felt it was time to go because he felt that wanting to knock off the hats of passerby's was a sign he had stayed too long in one place. "Moby D_ick!", is a good read.

Whats up guys?

Anyway, Thanks for all the Propaganda Yugiwama. :thumbsup:

To everyone that voted Birrii, I fail to see youre all "I voted for Birrii, I'd do it again" Why, because she is pretty? Because she said she would give you a kiss?

There is no way that she would actually kiss you & you're probably over the other side of the world.

Anyway, I back down from that pedestal.

Its time to see who can put in the hard yards and do this.

Whats up guys?

Anyway, Thanks for all the Propaganda Yugiwama. :thumbsup:

To everyone that voted Birrii, I fail to see youre all "I voted for Birrii, I'd do it again" Why, because she is pretty? Because she said she would give you a kiss

yet there is no way that she would actually kiss you & you're probably over the other side of the world.

Anyway, I back down from that pedestal.

Its time to see who can put in the hard yards and do this.

"Applause* Finally someone with the guts to say that out. That's also the reason why I voted for the oldest person on the list. Dejavu moment, assuming you're the oldest :unsure: (should be the more mature one with responsibility).

HEY! wait backwoods? are you trying to insult me with a stereotype or are you being racist?

You are assuming that I know you and since that is not possible as I have found the internet information is often seedy.

I only used tactical references I have gathered from game play. All in Fun!

As this is supposed to be in Fun! If you find grounds to pick at your background from any references used here, it would suggest you have some need of introspection. I, on the other hand, inspect those close to me and get regular checkups to make sure I do not fall victim to gaming fun and get it mixed up with real life.

If the gaming going on here gives you any reason to find fault in other people words, especially people you have no personal acquaintance with, it may be time for you to find another past time, like, "Ishmael". When he felt it was time to go because he felt that wanting to knock off the hats of passerby's was a sign he had stayed too long in one place. "Moby D_ick!", is a good read.

hmmm...I see well im assuming your a internet junkie that likes to hear the sound of his voice so he posts long posts pointing out things logically to sound smart...you said backwoods in any reference your either calling me a southern hick or a stupid black person dont twist it so you can get support so w/e I forgot the rest of my rant

EDIT: oh i remember and lastley no one likes a smart-arse

There is no way that she would actually kiss you & you're probably over the other side of the world.

Possibilities :

1. It's a virtual kiss.

2. She gives you a free ticket to Sweden.

3. CommanderCrazy can't give us a kiss. :P

4. Maybe she means "hiss".

5. Since earth is round, going to the other side of the world is possible (exceptions : afraid to use any kind of transportation).

6. Plain impossible.