[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

There is no way that she would actually kiss you & you're probably over the other side of the world.

Possibilities :

1. It's a virtual kiss.

2. She gives you a free ticket to Sweden.

3. CommanderCrazy can't give us a kiss. :P

4. Maybe she means "hiss".

5. Since earth is round, going to the other side of the world is possible (exceptions : afraid to use any kind of transportation).

6. Plain impossible.

It does not have to be a virtual kiss, since I live only a few miles away from her.

And it is Norway NOT Sweden.

It is ? (sorry, lack of geography)

Well, at least they're neighbours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_between_Sweden_and_Norway

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birrii : 37 ; CommanderCrazy : 34... The Poll is still rocking and Rolling, slowly and surely.

The computer noises from around me are buzzing in my ears so loud I can't hear myself think. I can feel the excitement building around me though. It is kind of like an ocean motion is like when the wave a surfer waits for is building until just the correct moment to start catching it for the ride of his or her life.

You should write yourself a novel and publish it. Or maybe you already have... :unsure:

Your words seem to compliment my few lines there.

I would like to say, that, the way I see the forum is, "It is a collection of letter's, word's, sentence's, and paragraphical verse's. Each person's input is a line, phrase, and/or has picture's too which make up entire chapters every so often. Each time the forum page rolls over, as with this one, over time the forum page of this thread rolls over to the next and the next and each is a new page in the larger collection." For example, "The present book from this Poll for the President of the Lounge Votes is now so many pages it could be construed as a short story or novelette.".

As I see it the forum's are an evolutionary form of documentation of human life as we knew it, and is no different to one very popular book around the world; as in it is just as inspirational, and can be just as confusing when someone tries to read it without some prior clarifications as to what those old passages meant to mean.

Thanks the words of encouragement. It means allot to me, because it suggests my words do make some sort of contributions to the whole of the modern scene, called, "The Internet Forums."

Birrii : 37 ; CommanderCrazy : 34... The Poll is still rocking and Rolling, slowly and surely.

The computer noises from around me are buzzing in my ears so loud I can't hear myself think. I can feel the excitement building around me though. It is kind of like an ocean motion is like when the wave a surfer waits for is building until just the correct moment to start catching it for the ride of his or her life.

You should write yourself a novel and publish it. Or maybe you already have... :unsure:

Your words seem to compliment my few lines there.

I would like to say, that, the way I see the forum is, "It is a collection of letter's, word's, sentence's, and paragraphical verse's. Each person's input is a line, phrase, and/or has picture's too which make up entire chapters every so often. Each time the forum page rolls over, as with this one, over time the forum page of this thread rolls over to the next and the next and each is a new page in the larger collection." For example, "The present book from this Poll for the President of the Lounge Votes is now so many pages it could be construed as a short story or novelette.".

As I see it the forum's are an evolutionary form of documentation of human life as we knew it, and is no different to one very popular book around the world; as in it is just as inspirational, and can be just as confusing when someone tries to read it without some prior clarifications as to what those old passages meant to mean.

Thanks the words of encouragement. It means allot to me, because it suggests my words do make some sort of contributions to the whole of the modern scene, called, "The Internet Forums."

You're welcome, I really meant what I said, your command of the language is excellent.

Well i'm calling in even more favours for Birrii still waiting for some of them to appear online... and oh by the way anybody who has an Asda near them and wants Dante's Inferno check there because i just got mine 10 mins ago :D

If you guys need more time, I could extend the campaign for one more week. :)

Yeah! Add more time for the members to call on the other members to see if our powers of persuasion can find more new members.

In the meantime I will go back to Heyy__Adrian's suggestion and write a book about the experience's I am having from all your generous and majestic wisdom.

I mean everyone here, not just you Pushkatu.