[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time to find a lyricist in the group as it appears this is a historical event for which Dark0ne can be thanked for giving all a place to share.

And a special thanks to Pushkatu for inspiring this.

I want to thank Bethesda for creating The Elders Scrolls. MORROWIND, and for inspiring the Dark0ne for arranging for the enormous Mod collection and Forum site.

Special mention for the technical support Overload1977, Wandik, who I learned were up to the challenge for giving newbies guidelines I had been drawn here to help. Thor gave me awareness the two were good as he too was offering the same kind of help. There are many moments I felt appreciation for their instruction that has been supplied by other members; too many to recall, but their links still reside here for anyone to seek just by entering in search things, such as, the name of the video cards name. Members who helped Support by explaining how their computers hardware worked and shared settings to make them work more efficiently with the games. I made it part of my involvement here to help others who had the same video cards etc..who needed putting together a large aSsortement of mods until I saw the technical support and began to fine tune my computer.

It was here I discovered how out of focus I was with the thoughts of others and found a way to tune up my mind. I hope I have become a better person. I hope another generation of the people of Earth find their way here and/or move forward using the example this site has touched my soul, mind, and body with.

I want to thank Jojjo for being my reason to mod and Dark0ne for this forum and L Hammonds for being my mentor and Echo for being simply epic and Birrii for being a good friend and the EG TEAM including Kieran Foy who recently quit but besides that they were the first people i got to know and Zprospero for being such a damned awesome guy and the people at scrollworks for being dudes and the fun people of the off topic forum and the people who have been so supportive and all you awesome ones out there that gave me Kudos for my awesome work and Pushkatu for this thread and that might just about clear it up Oh and one more... the person that got me involved in the forums in the first place Calliton Where have you gone dude!

It's a tie so the closing day will be a week from now, to give the candidates more time :P

On 15.02.2010 !!

It's a tie so the closing day will be a week from now, to give the candidates more time :P

On 15.02.2010 !!

For a second I thought that this is still 2009, not 2010. :P

Well, no one wants to think of the doomsday :P