[POLL]Presidential race ... of the lounge!

Pushkatu

President of the Lounge  

109 members have voted

1. 1. President - vote!

• Ancient Aeon
    • CommanderCrazy
    • Thor
    • MonsterHunterMaster
    • wasder
    • Birrii
    • antonkr
    • Argomirr
    • Zephyr Kronos
    • Balagor

What?! Incredible! I was out house hunting and I found one with a sign out front that would have been convertible into the kind I was helping an organization find. I looked up the agent in the phone book and there was a picture of an eighteen to twenty year old female. She was very attractive. I called her on the phone and we talked. She said she would meet me at the house and show me inside and around the yard. It was my first experience with such a experience.

I was waiting in my car and after twenty went by a car drove up in front of the house. I looked ans saw a fifty year old or older woman in the drivers seat. I watched as she got out and looked around. Since I had tipped my seat back I was not visible in my little compact car. She looked around and walked up to the house. I peered at her and as I watched she moved toward the for sale sign and stood still. I took a chance and got out of the car to see if she was there as an interested buyer too.

As it turned out she was the female in the picture advertising her as the real estate sales person. 32 years older. Who is to say Ms. Birrii is not allot older then her picture in her profile? She may be a pretty, pretty old woman. Who knows?! Only she and her friends know for sure.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?! Incredible! I was out house hunting and I found one with a sign out front that would have been convertible into the kind I was helping an organization find. I looked up the agent in the phone book and there was a picture of an eighteen to twenty year old female. She was very attractive. I called her on the phone and we talked. She said she would meet me at the house and show me inside and around the yard. It was my first experience with such a experience.

I was waiting in my car and after twenty went by a car drove up in front of the house. I looked ans saw a fifty year old or older woman in the drivers seat. I watched as she got out and looked around. Since I had tipped my seat back I was not visible in my little compact car. She looked around and walked up to the house. I peered at her and as I watched she moved toward the for sale sign and stood still. I took a chance and got out of the car to see if she was there as an interested buyer too.

As it turned out she was the female in the picture advertising her as the real estate sales person. 32 years older. Who is to say Ms. Birrii is not allot older then her picture in her profile? She may be a pretty, pretty old woman. Who knows?! Only she and her friends know for sure.

I'll repeat what I said a few days ago. Do not be deceived by the internet. Poor lighting condition, blurry photo from web cam, Nexus Forum's personal photo size limit that lacks proper resolution, a little makeup and some photoshop can do wonders if not miracles. :happy: But it's uncertain for sure until you meet the person, not through web cam or talking through phone but face to face, with your own EYES.

And yeah.... VOTE FOR COMMANDER CRAZY!

All this talk on recent posts, this isn't a propaganda to make someone wins right ? :P And I think I'll switch side . . .

Don't

Vote for

Com

M

and

E

rCrazy !!!

(can you figure out the hidden message above ? the world's darkest secrets of all time ?)

No, more of a reminder for all of you guys who are expecting a "kiss". You need to spend cash for plane tickets too. Think about it, is it worth it? Her lips would be kissing 48 different guys, -1 assuming that she didn't vote for herself. :sweat:

If Commander Crazy wins, you get to save up your cash to buy Fallout New Vegas. Wouldn't that be even more worth it? :)

No resent vote changes...Arggggh! My mind tricked me into thinking a link might go to more dragon egg thingy's.

CommanderCrazy has set the trap so it is a follow to the Dragon line. And my Dragon Age gray warden did not say, "Look! It's a TRAP"

That green dragon egg that used to be in his sig gave me a good laugh because it reminded me of a bath experience when I was young scientifically minded nerd, and lonely, sitting in the tub. I thought it was a dragon Fart because it was green looking like soap slime in the bathtub.

After I laughed for a moment or two I remembered the fairy garden groups Dragon club thingy's and thought to check out the next line because it inspired curiosity and wonder. By the way, "I always shower after bathing to wash the bath tub scum off. It's a nerd thing."

EDIT: The trip wire sentence in CommanderCrazy's sig disappeared just like trap trigger or trip-line often does after it is tripped.

CommanderCrazy there you go babbling again. The poll isn't closed as of yet. Besides' Pushkatu has a bunch of dr...I meaning, "Thinking" to do before he declares' the winner....Don't you Pushkatu?

Ack! I looked down after typing those last words and saw a hair sticking out from under my chin that appeared to be as long as a hair on my head and thought, "Ack! Am I loosing my hair?" I reached down to pick it up and, Ack! I now have a single extra long hair, three times longer than any other's there growing out of my chest! Ack! Ack!

Thought, "Wait?! Isn't that a sign of virility?"

I hope she'll come up with something more interesting to spice up the Lounge forum section IF she wins. We need more interesting games and topics. Otherwise all of your votes on her would have been wasted. No one's gonna get kisses, wake up and smell and smell the morning dews. :devil: