LEGO DIgatal Designer creations

gormonk

LHammonds: Here's the Lego Official Gallery. I also remember seeing a really good external gallery, but I cannot remember the name of it. I'll try to get back to you.
Thanks. I ran across the external gallery once but when I went back to look for it (after getting the program), I couldn't find it again.

Also, it seems that you can never go past 20 pages of models on the official gallery which is irritating. I wonder if they purge old uploads or just make them inaccessible.

LHammonds

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems I was thinking about MOC Pages. Its got a really large range of creations you can look over.

However, if you are looking for .ldd files its kind of hit and miss there - only a few creations have links to the files (and many are physical creations instead). However, I would guess that most of the time, if you find a digital creation, they would be happy to share the .ldd file.

Hope that helps.

gormonk, could you please give your great machines some names. I would prefer to use your names in a fanfic. Also would be good if you described some of the weapons and other capacities. Be cool to know what some of the guns are. 20mm or 40mm etc. How fast do you think your aircraft goes and does it carry cargo or paratroopers or is it a bomber? It could have variants for all three uses and more.

• 2 weeks later...

be hold the mighty Mech AXON!!!!

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/_xan-man/LDDScreenShot6.png

Weapons of Mech:

head; two twin-linked energy cannons

right sholder;40 mm cannon (fires standard rounds and full steel spike rounds)

right hand; HEAP minigun(high explosive armour perching rounds max output 85 rounds per second), linked energy daggers

left hand; thirmight mortar launcher

left shoulder; homeing rocket launcher

back; N/A

chest; N/A

legs; N/A

feet; N/A

other; sniper cannon

Equipment; zero-class 7 quantum-fusion power core, Radio transceiver, ammo, black statically charged smoke screen generator (smoke looks like the black smoke monster of lost and sounds like it too, anti emp field, has no stealth capability, no weapons except the energy daggers and rockets can be fired or used wile it is on, if rockets are fired the smoke clings to them)

Height: +50ft

Other: simnatitick link port, see through armour hatch( looks like glass), air intake and filtration system, roller feet( operate like normal feet except they can go into roller mode giving a boost to speed)

Weaknesses; its limbs have exposed hydolick vanes, exposed electrical conduits, weak joint structures

note 1. this mech and all specks are by law coppyright to me, you have to ask permission and state what you are useing it and its stats for....

note 2. this is going to be the Mech i use for the Mech Tactics, Operation Svaboda RP, so read trhis Shadowmadnezz

note 3, sorry about the size

over kill???

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/_xan-man/LDDScreenShot4.png

wepons

6x high verlossity armor pearceing 120mm cannons

You could call it the Overkill Mark A1, Will add it to fanfic soon under this name. I will of course give you full recognition in my fanfic, in two places. At the front of the fanfic and at the start of the post in which the first Overkill Mark A1 appears.