LEGO DIgatal Designer creations

gormonk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gormonk, you keep this up and you are going to end up with a complete set of military forces; army, navy, marines, air force and maybe even a space force.

am planing on doing a compleate set.... of infantry next...maby

n'e'ways heres ...

Skyfox:heavy gunship

wepons:

turreted;

two sixpack 60mm cannons

two linked 4pack 60mm auto cannons

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/noreva/LDDScreenShot6.png

Fantastic! A few of these would make a big mark on the Wastelands along with your other sundry machines.

The Gormonk Research, Development and Manufacturing Corporation continues to shine.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/noreva/LDDScreenShot7.png

from left to right...

X39Y64 spiderbot(be on the look out for differing modles), skullator the bone-goul, constructor, Phenox(formally a member of the phenox crew((reffrence to counter-strike)) ), JC Denton(reffence to Deus ex), clark kent(no reffrence to the mildly mannerd reporter witch is a cover for superman.. none what so ever), phill... just phill(phill dreams of becomeing a astronort just like his pappa)

• 2 weeks later...

spiderbot line up

from left to right

XW9961T worker spiderbot, equipt with a pic ax and a shovel for terra forming(land working)

XW9482F fire spiderbot, equiped with a single flamethrower used in the old fasioned way called "back burning"... also a handy wepon

XH39Y64 butler spiderbot, the gieves of the spiderdroids, has all the serveing subruteens programed at manufacture

XW4521L lumberjack spider bot, equipt with a chainsaw witch makes a good melee wepon

MX881AR milertery assult spiderbot equipt with a blaster, a heavy sniper blaster/rocket launcher and a tatical sensor array

MX818MM milertery melee spiderbot equipt with 4 chainsaws(ha take that resident evil4-5) and a tatical sensor array

MX839HA milertery heavy assult spiderbot equipt with a chainsaw, a flame thrower, a heavy sniper blaster/rocket launcher , a blaster and a tatical sensor array

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac185/noreva/LDDScreenShot10.png

Nice work, I usually draw my designs on this laptop, but might be useful sometimes. You might find something useful in my story I'm making, first part is now here! It's called Colony.

Just checked all of your works, it's amazing! Can I use some of look-alikes in my story?