Congratulations Pushkatu...

Dark0ne

...for being the forum's number one spammer :P

There was a long running joke back on the Morrowind Chronicle's forums (I don't think anyone is around from back in those days, < 2004, anymore) up to about 2006 that said anyone who overtook my post count would instantly have their post count reset to 0.

I'm seriously contemplating it...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a pleasant surprize. Some guy actualy calculated some months ago, the amount of time I would need to "beat" your post count. It took longer than he said, as there are periods when I rarely am around, mostly in my Summer vancantions when I work.

Man, I was thinking you will give me one free month of premium membership, instead you want to reset my post count! :P

You should be pround, becouse on most websites, the site owner has the most posts, but having people like me(cough :whistling: ) around means that people like your website a lot and I'm just one of them(Looks over the shoulder at dezi and coolystguy :D).

My "spam" is mostly feedback on imageshare section and Morrowind/Oblivion files. :D

Congrats Pushkatu, but you still haven't/won't beat the GODLIKE Site Bot, but JEEZ! 9000 posts that's alot, but then again you have been around a hell of alot longer than most of us :D

Don't do it Dark0ne! XD I'll give him a Kudos I might already have.

Congrats Pushkatu, but you still haven't/won't beat the GODLIKE Site Bot, but JEEZ! 9000 posts that's alot, but then again you have been around a hell of alot longer than most of us :D

Don't do it Dark0ne! XD I'll give him a Kudos I might already have.

You haven't seen the BIG guys on the beth Of. forums. 50.000 posts or more. I'm still a little child compared to them. :P

Thanks guys! This means I can still go on with my spam? jk ;D

So this is me lurking the forums, it's not easy you know! http://smileydatabase.com/s/389.gif

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/img/2008/12/too-many-posts-to-read.jpg