Oscuro working on Fallout New Vegas!

DirTek

• 1 month later...
Well, this just reinforces the wish I have about getting to work for Bethesda some day. I would sign up for an internship, but it says I need to be able to 'lift 60 pounds of equipment'. Bleh.

That is some smart move, Bethesda.

No need to praise Oscuro more because I'd just be repeating you guys :)

Two people I'd like to see hired the most are Quarn and Kivan, because they have the most stunning work I've seen, and just what buggy Bethesda's games need. :woot:

That is some smart move, Bethesda.

No need to praise Oscuro more because I'd just be repeating you guys :)

Two people I'd like to see hired the most are Quarn and Kivan, because they have the most stunning work I've seen, and just what buggy Bethesda's games need.

I'm really looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas :woot:

hmm, its nice to know that he got a job, but Im a little worried about how NV will run, I had no end of problems and crashes with OOO, it was rarely stable and the .esp had some huge code issues in it, namely that npcs lost most of their scripting my install(which had no other mods) making 9 out of 10 quest unfinishable, Im sure a lot of people will PM me after reading this to berrate me for "instakllinged wonrgg" but these were .esp issues, nothing I did wrong, the .esp is the supposedly pre packaged part of the mod, in years of work I've never needed to do anything with them OOO is one of only two mods Ive ever seen with broken .esp that dont run even with no other mods, on a fresh install, even with the lastest official patch.

Just what i wanted to say. He was aware of all the present issues. However time and money were a limitation, here, only time.

Also, remember that he's ONE of the many people working on the project.