Read Me: Reporting Bugs

Dark0ne

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a problem with painting and tapestires mod. whenever i download it and click the winrar icon on the desktop it goes into winrar and shows the files, and come up with an error box, saying the name of the mod then "unexpected end of archive." i try to extract the files to my oblivion data folder, but once it extracts the first folder it says the file is corrupt. iv tried downloading a few times i will try again but any advice would be helpful. thank you :) !

I dont know if someone has mentioned these before but anyways:

First, on the search bar when you type something there and press enter, it dosent find any mods.

Sometimes i download some mods (big ones) it takes me to the page and i start the download but it will close it and dosent finish the load, only a part for it. I dont know if its me (i have Internet Explorer 7.0 if i remember right and pretty slow connection) or the page.

If you write a comment it dosent put it there always.

Well.... Thats was all. C u later

-Guildsoldier

It's not really a bug, but it's confusing:

Could you please edit the pages to have more descriptive browser titles? It's hard to go through the browser's history if all the pages have the same name.

I'm currently using a Greasemonkey script that changes the title to "TESS: My Mod Name" but I think this would be helpful to other people as well.

It seems the Comments are not updated from the Forum Thread.

EDIT: OK they seem to have updated but on another note, quotations are not colour distinguished in the Comments on the main file page. This has been so since Comments below the file description was implemented. Thanks

I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too as they say ...

• 1 month later...

http://tessource.net/files/file.php?id=7486

Page not found

The page you requested was not found on this web server. This could be for a variety of reasons, including:

You followed a broken or out-of-date link.

You entered the URL for the page incorrectly.

The page no longer exists.

If you followed a broken link, please inform the owner of the referring page.

If you have any queries about this error, please e-mail [email protected].

Mod will not save, images won't work, Mod doesn't download from site.

Mod: Marble Chapel #3. After October 13; 2006-October 16, 2006.The website also displays error page when trying to download, and uploading images. My other Mods work fine. What should I do?

By Mike Costa, morsepone7.

I was looking through my uploaded mods, and when I clicked the "Sort by Downloads" thingie, instead of resorting the current page, it sorted ALL FILES by downloads.

I had that too. A little annoying because you can't easily see which mod of a certain author was downloaded the most. I can live without it, but it shouldn't be that hard to change.