Read Me: Reporting Bugs

Dark0ne

For this file of mine http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=8967 I am having issues uploading photos. The order I try to upload them is not recognized, so the picture I would like to be first isn't first no matter what order I upload them. I tried to re-do it a few times, but now I am getting this error and cannot upload any images now.

Sorry but there is no file with ID#8967. If you followed a link to this location then the link was wrong.-1.jpg

The delete button next to that image name doesnt work and will not let me delete it.

The bugged image is still there, when I try to delete it , the page refreshes and the image is still there. On the actual page it is an empty black box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well the allow cookies for this site stopped the me not signing in..But now when I go to files, like say mods, and try to frist click on Oblivian- go to..I can go to mods, but , then it logs me out, despite I added each site page to allow in cookie management..When I just click go to Oblivian HP.. I get this message..Warning: fopen(http://www.tessource.net/files/category.php&caching=true) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not found in /home2/tes/public_html/files/category.php on line 60

Could not open /home2/tes/public_html/cache/category.html

Then I tried to do a bug report and it signed me in the forum, but when I went to click post, it signed me out, now I have cookies enabled lets see what happens, Blimey this is a real *censored*..OK here goes trying to post..

Heres hoping mate :(

Hey,

When I tried to jump to the Oblivion section, I got this message:

Warning: fopen(http://www.tessource.net/files/category.php&caching=true) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not found in /home2/tes/public_html/files/category.php on line 60

Could not open /home2/tes/public_html/cache/category.html

Hi Sinblood,

I think I've found the problem; there's an apostrophe in your filename (the actual file you're uploading from your PC). Windows allows it but Linux hates it, and the server is linux.

I think I've added a quick fix for this so please try reuploading WITH the apostrophe in to see if it fixes it. If it doesn't, remove the apostrophe and you should be good to go!

Sorry for the problems, I was working on the upload function yesterday and it obviously still needs some tweaking.

Hi Sinblood,

I think I've found the problem; there's an apostrophe in your filename (the actual file you're uploading from your PC). Windows allows it but Linux hates it, and the server is linux.

I think I've added a quick fix for this so please try reuploading WITH the apostrophe in to see if it fixes it. If it doesn't, remove the apostrophe and you should be good to go!

Sorry for the problems, I was working on the upload function yesterday and it obviously still needs some tweaking.

Thx to you it works perfectly now ;)

When I add a third mirror to my mod (Link) one of the previous mirrors get deleted. I can't seem to find a way to add all three mirrors. Also, I can't add a '-' in the file name even though the error page kept saying that '-' is one of the characters that you can have there.

Edit: It seems when I update any mod, it removes one of the file mirrors. So if there are three mirrors then I end up with two and if there are only two I end up with one.

I get the following error when trying to download the following file:

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=9835

Sorry, there seems to be a problem with this file at the moment.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/tes/public_html/files/download.php:32) in /home2/tes/public_html/files/download.php on line 80