ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops

Dark0ne

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The endorsement change has gotten a little bit lost in the shuffle with all of the conversation around the download issues caused by the Steam sale, but since you asked... one of my FO3 mods received over 200 endorsements in the past two weeks (after 700-ish in the previous 10 months), so "noticeable" is something of an understatement.

ATTENTION PLEASE: actually the endorsment system is bugged... back to some of my favorite mods i find out that some of my endorsment is missed up. probabiliy the cause is the new pop up system without a proper query check.

Don't know if it's been reported yet, but endorsements are screwy. When I download files, I'm getting the endorsement reminder for mods I've already endorsed. However, when I check the mod pages, my endorsement is gone and I have to endorse again. And yet when I check the list of most recent endorsements, my screen name doesn't appear.

Now I can fully confirm this. My endorsements have been randomly disappearing. Fairly annoying.

In response to post #16286000.

After I read the last couple posts, the endorsements for my mods are jumping around pretty wildly. People could be rescinding and resubmitting endorsements, of course, but I've never seen it happen this frequently before so I suspect it's related.

In response to post #16286000. #16322755 is also a reply to the same post.

There's a bug right now that if a player has already endorsed a file and then downloads an update or optional file they will be prompted to endorse again and when they do their current endorsement is removed.

I've tested it and seen it happen (downloaded an optional file from a file I'd previously endorsed and then the next time I downloaded I was prompted to endorse that file again( I'd verified previously that it was still endorsed) then when I endorsed in the popup my endorsement was removed. Edited by llamaRCA

Seems to me like nexus has made lots of cut backs on servers to save and make more money..everything is slow, downloads don't work half the time and picture don't load half the time either. I for one will never buy premium while the site is in such ruin.