Fallout: New Vegas Info!!!

DirTek

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, yuck... that looks exactly like fallout 3 -.- how uninteresting, now im dissapointed :(

LOL I know right? This better not be like the pitt I had so many high hopes for that expansion and I played it like :blink: Bleehhh..

But Im still excited for it, Hardcore isn't that new in terms of gameplay (already got mods with it lol) But aslong as they ad more 2 the story, sum interesting things 2 do like gambling, n all that then Ill be hella happy

DAMN! This will be so cool. I can't wait. (And that hardcore mode seems cool too! I need to play the game on normal first tho...)

But what would Hardcore do to MMM?

Lol it will make the game harder

Eeh... Super mutants are from DC as far as I remember, but they go to different places too. I think it could be also cool if there would be friendly muties like Fawkes. And game makers would tell something about Lone Wanderer. I mean he does survive at Broken Steel so... :D

The super mutants are from everywhere in the wasteland. From the East coast to the west. They've been in all the Fallout games. And they're not just from the Capital wasteland. They were actually made in the west coast. Anyways I've got some pretty high hopes for this one. The gameplay of the third one was fine but the story seemed to be too watered down. I'm hoping it'll be more like the first two in terms of the way the story is.

How are there super mutants over in New Vegas when I thought they only existed in the Capitol Wasteland? Are these a different kind of super mutant or did they just migrate across America?

Eeh... Super mutants are from DC as far as I remember, but they go to different places too. I think it could be also cool if there would be friendly muties like Fawkes. And game makers would tell something about Lone Wanderer. I mean he does survive at Broken Steel so... :D

Fallout Wikia is ur friend.. lol

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Super_mutants

Yah I was bout 2 say that Josh :P And ur right Fo3 is amazing I play it 2 this day I have so much fun playing it. But the main story was watered down. Find ur daddy, join BHS stop Enclave... o yah now ur dun :P lol

Found this :)

http://nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53751

Fallout: New Vegas Announced : I agree that the trailer is shy of being anything but a copycat of the Fallout 3 entry.

This better be good! Or I will finally switch all out to online gaming and drop purchasing any further works by any of Bethesda's team or associated games they work on...Oooooh, that could eliminate a bunch of games from future purchases since their Team members have scattered over the last five years.

My opinion is it looks to flaky and that is what I am am seeing in more video games these days as they are looking like children are cutting and pasting together sloppy versions of games their esteemed parents from Bethesda wrote.

I get the sight, feeling, those children are growing lazier than some of the best modders, here and now, posting on this forum. I think if a few of the modders who uploaded mod's here pasted together their work with each other we'd have a hot mod that could be better then New Vegas might be and we would already be playing a similar version. And yet, Bethesda would probably copy and paste the work into their New Vegas cause we all used their sand box to build them huh?

Hey! Anyone want to watch the video, "The Last Star Fighter" again?!