Fallout: New Vegas Info!!!

DirTek

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell we are all going to have a blast with Fallout 3: New Vegas when it hits the market next Fall.

I am already chompin' at the bytes to get it on my computer.

I have already seen some Windows 7 progress reports that suggest games will be ready for DX 11. We will have to wait and see if what games that involves. Already with the challenge talk, "Crazy, crazy, crazy!" Looks like somebody is wishing for a new computer in time for the Fall rush.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

God Fallout 3 was such crappy game :(

I loved original fallout and fallout 2 and probably the fallout 3 alpha that was never completed but i still played some of it.

Please give FALLOUT TO BIOWARE since its the closest thing to Black Isle studios and watch what that game meant to be like and meant to play like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Fallout 3 was such crappy game :(

I loved original fallout and fallout 2 and probably the fallout 3 alpha that was never completed but i still played some of it.

Please give FALLOUT TO BIOWARE since its the closest thing to Black Isle studios and watch what that game meant to be like and meant to play like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's odd, seeing as the general response of the public was that it was one of the best games of 2008, seeing as it was fun all around, kept people busy for aaaages, and had high replay value. To this day, people are still playing and loving Fallout 3. You just have to get with the times. If you want the game to be like Fallout 1 and 2, then go play Fallout 1 and 2. Any game developer needs to innovate to survive, which is exactly what they did with F3. In this case, had Fallout 3 been top-down tun-based, chances are it would have catered for a very niche group and wouldn't have made a lot of money at all. Instead, it caters for a giant group, and it payed off.

just watched the gameplay video...

oh holy cow :(

that was really bad... character textures were blurry as hell, environment felt totally unnatural and the weapons used the same old fallout 3 animations, "wow a grenade launcher"... lol check the nexus mod section, theres a whole dozen of those -.-

what ive seen looks like an alpha state mod made by total newcomers who never touched photoshop or have ever seen nature, sorry but if it doesnt get better it looks like an epic fail to me, a medicore mod for 60$... yayheee... so far a bunch if modders here from the nexus could produce a better quality for less money thats for sure lol...

i hope they improve on that, i sincerely do...

I think I'll wait for the mods to start appearing before I bother with this, the price should come down in that time too. Alpha Protocol has made me very wary of anything coming out of that studio and that trailer hasn't done anything to change that. :sad: