Would this interest anyone lot's of clothes added to inventory

Craigsters

I like to change the outside world NPC's clothes to what I like with the Groovetron by accessing there inventory, I don't use any modified player made body's like DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body or BABE MK3 body's, I stick to the original game body's only!..

I don't use any fook related mods at all and use Super Mutant with Faces and Lips and Color Variation and these races too , Geonox Alien Hybrid Race, Mavroshs Facticius Humanus Race and Rocket Lombax Race Pack and yes there all installed at the same time!, I use MMMF3 - Increased Spawns and not increases increased spawns

I usually just add 100 or 150 of each player mode clothes like kikai's cigers but could add a higher amount of each like 250 or 500 of each, which ever is feasible!..

I use the Personal Terminal mod which adds a portable computer device to your pipboy that gives you access to both Tenpenny and megaton residents lockers to manage all the clothes and I also use Sack of Hold or holden mod for the smaller clothe mods to keep my pipboy menus clutter free or manageable

Here's all the clothing and armor mods and weapons I use and add there clothes with the player.additem console cheat

Sunglesses mod

85 Outfits

AAA Armoury

Assassin robe

1 Jean and shirt outfit from alexscorpian

Alexcorpian gear weapons

CD Area WHAT the area 51 what MK2 laser gun

3eFW Wanderers gear

kikai's equpment

father and nun outfit - usually just the roman collar outfit

Boxhead

Urges stash and pop culture shirts

leather Aviator cap

fawkes mask

Merc Caps

The Plague Doctor

Colossus head gear

Scavenger Armors [sshop]

Dragonskin tactical outfits

WW2 uniforms

Back packs -SEDPL updated

1 Animated nightvision goggles from alexscorpian

3EFmagoich outfit

I also use the levelers truck mod but only add 1 of each of the clothing from it to my inventory before leaving Vault 101

So what I'm asking incase your confused, is would you all want me to upload a saved game before leaving vault 101 with all the clothes mentioned above added to your inventory in either 100 or 500 of each clothes or weapon!..

I usually only change the clothing of big town underworld and megaton and the BoS NPC's head gear with aaa armor hats, I haven't changed the looks of tenpenny residents ever for some strange reason!..

So if my saved game isn't too big and fits the upload limit and you all think it be a good thing too do, just let me know!..

I well never install fook or fook related mods in my game ever, It doesn't interest me at all!..

I use Fallout and a few other texture mods that change the street lights and in game bottles , the texture mods that are highly endorsed that is, except the texture mods that change megaton a rivet city textures, those I don't use!..

Just let me know if this interest anyone and I may upload a saved game before leaving Vault 101 with all the clothing and weapons in your inventory and if my saved game meets the upload limit here!..

Owe by the way each new game I start it takes me up to 4hours or more of typing alll the player.additem codes to each game because I use up to 25 or more community player made clothes and weapon mods, I have a 200 page 32 line note pad with just Fallot 3 clothes and weapons player.additem codes in the note pad!..

You know, with a bit of copy pasta, you could use your text file as a batch file to instantly add all those clothes.

I second this, batch files are very handy, I use them myself

make a text file in Fallout3 folder, put in console commands & save

Start game & when you would type all the codes

just type bat "file" (without quotes)

for example, one I use alot

bat mysettings

I only know how to use the batch file from NPC Essential mod I edited to not make the church fall's brotherhood members essential sense there thieves once you help them!..

What would I name the word pad clothes file if I'd make one and could I do it this way see below

Player.additem 21009c00 100

player.additem 2100b6ad 100

and keep adding more below as to as many as I'd need?

What would the file be called and does it set outside the data folder like the all and off and the Areas and Areas off folder are?

please please tell me how to make batch file? do I name the text file bat?

Update

I did it and made a word pad batch cheat player.additem cheat word pad named it bat and had to type bat in the console twice with spaces between each bat word typed into the console!..

Owe man it's going to save me so much typing console code for clothes in the future, thank you so much you 2!.. :woot: :thanks: :biggrin: