⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Proper Controller Support

BioAftermath

I don't know how the emulator would work with a 360 controller because I don't have a 360 controller. The problem you were describing, where the UI says press button X but I had to press button Y sounded similar to my experience. In addition I had several buttons on my controller that had the same function and some were missing entirely.

No, the problem was that buttons only have one function, were as on Xbox they wouldn't. If I opened my wait menu by pressing Back, I could exit by pressing B. But in Skyrim on PC, I have to press Back and I can't press B. I like to have A as my jump button and Y as activate. That means in menus where I would press A to continue forward, I would end up having to press Y, and they can't have multiple functions. I have no idea why they did this, I think that the controller support in New Vegas was perfect, as it worked just like it did on Xbox. But since it doesn't in Skyrim, I was wondering if there was a mod that could fix this, with all of the talented modders and scripters out there.