glitter girl style armor

mortvent

I was thinking of feminazed body armor and then it hit me the glittergirl armor would be perfect. unlike the glitterboys it didn't have a built in gun but was designed to be light and fast (though the glitter part I could do without if needbe)

In fact making all the rifts armors might be a nice thing too.

Have you tried tailor maid mod? Some of the full outfits for girls are quite feminized. Especially those that have stockings and without mid-riffs. For better results, you need to get Exnem bodies and then exnemized tailor maid mod.

Original tailor maid mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5424

Exnem? With the dubious anatomy?

There are lots of different body replacers out there with many armours for each (although not every armour for every body) so go take a browse and see which one takes your fancy. Personally it's BaseHD Dimonized type 3 with backsteppo's fixed shoulsers and the experimental feminine hands. But that's kinda specific and might not be what you'd like. There's the Exnemised body (with big tits) there's the BABE body, types 3, 5 and V (5 and V being based off 3) and others I'm sure I've missed.

It's a type of power armor from the free quebec sourcebook... and trying hard to find an image or two to show (got plenty of the glitterboy armors but none of the glittergirls on the web)

Edit: scored a buddy's copy and scanned in the pages. so here are links to the pics

• 5 months later...