Game crashing at Super Duper Mart

CantStopTheSignal

I just installed the game again after taking a break for a while and installed a bunch of mods. The mods were working fine, no conlficts until I got to the SuperDuper mart and then anytime I tried to save the game would crash, and when entering the building it would crash as well. WTF!? I tried saving just before getting to the area around the supermart and it save fine, but then after approaching is when it started.

Any ideas on what is going on?

StreetLights.esm
Project Beauty HD version.esm
Anchorage.esm
Fallout3.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
Zeta.esm
DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
UsableCigarettes.esp
Tailor Maid Anchorage.esp
Tailor Maid Brokensteel.esp
Fellout-Full.esp
Project Beauty.esp
Raider preset beta.esp
BlackWolf Backpack.esp
BlackWolf Backpack - Vendor Script Replenish.esp
BlackWolf Backpack - Blank's Container Patch.esp
Fellout-BrokenSteel.esp
Fellout-Zeta.esp
Accurate Assault Rifles 1.2.esp
GalaxyNewsRadio100[M].esp
CombatDuster.esp
SimpleEyePatch.esp
MS11fix.esp
Fellout-pipboylight.esp
MGSBox.esp
LucyWestCompanion.esp
Tailor Maid PITT.esp
Tailor Maid ZETA.esp
Tailor Maid.esp
Owned!.esp
Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp
AsharasBatmanItems.esp

Total active plugins: 33
Total plugins: 43

There is a known issue with Broken steel and saving games, and an unofficial patch somewhere, the patch name (at least the file name) is "Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Broken Steel (RC and Utility Tunnel Fixes)", sadly I do not remember anymore where to get it.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3808

The link to the patch, make sure you make a backup first. It is not guaranteed to solve your problem though, but wouldn't hurt to try.

It's not that albeit it depends on the unofficial patch (I should have said it, someway I took for granted the "official" unofficial patch). The above is a patch to the patch itself, including that specific fix.

PS: Google returned that link good luck.

PS2: The Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch must be installed first (notice the files overwrites (the broken steel one), so the install order is VERY significant).