Wear Rings on ALL fingers?

dust86

1. Wrye Bash can make you wear more rings when building bashed patch.

2. If you can use OBSE, try Unlimited Wear or Visibly Unlimited Rings and Amulets.

However, all the above are done by removing biped slot from accessories, so you cannot see additional rings when you wear them.

Some accessory mods merge many rings into one item, so makes you feel your actor really wears many rings at once. If you want that, check Slof's Bracelets and Rings(ExnemEyeCandy version is here).

I use Natural Rings Limit

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8635

You won't be able to see any rings, even the original two, but they're on there. The reason for this is because the hands were only modeled to show one ring each, because there is only one slot per hand. A lot of people who don't get really into how the game is put together (including myself at first) assume the clothes and rings and whatnot are literally put over the body. Sadly, this is not the case. The way it's actually done is, they modeled the hands with no rings, and they modeled the hands with rings. Two different models.

No they didn't. Hands and ring models are entirely separate. The slot does only cover the index finger of each hand though. Any others have to be modelled on, just like clothes. Of course, multi-rings can be enchanted just like a single one, but instead of one, your hand is fully blinged up! :)

No they didn't. Hands and ring models are entirely separate. The slot does only cover the index finger of each hand though. Any others have to be modelled on, just like clothes. Of course, multi-rings can be enchanted just like a single one, but instead of one, your hand is fully blinged up! :)

My bad. I was confusing the hand slot with the ring slot.